3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018

NitrogeniuM

Jan 31, 2018
I Redownloaded the 1st game literally yesterday and now this shows up XD Gonna wait till it gets stuffed with content meanwhile i the first game to beat xd

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
the first game has 10+ hours of gameplay, its kinda normal that v2 will start (continue with the same plot or totaly new - doesnt metter- but still 10h+ of content gets boring).

Reactions: Spot123

C00kie

May 3, 2018
Amazing. I Played the first part. Which was kinda stressfull with all the updates to keep up but at the end it was really amazing.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
monroe Can you point out in the OP the the Seculence 1 is still being worked on, a new release is due in the next few weeks. The majority of comments on this thread surmount to ' What I didn't know the first version was finished..'

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 22113

Sounds awesome first one was easily in my top 5. Really hope it holds on to a bunch of the teacher student theme its my favorite genre and theirs a depressing lack of female teacher games out there. Actually the whole mature aged female protagonist genre seems severely lacking in playable games

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Link for Alpha 1.2 in the old succulence thread, sorry haven't seen this one. Will follow it now ^^

nulla

Nov 18, 2017
the 1st game MAIN PLOT is the thing that finished the next update will close the side quest

OhDonna

Jun 9, 2018
Why do people still support this? At least finish the first game for f sake. Come on, dude. Basic stuff.
The first game's story is finished since 1.0
All the updates since are just add-ons, sidequests, events and bugfixes. If you finished all the main quests, you'll notice that there is no sense of progression anymore, which is why we are supporting this.

thedude2866

Apr 24, 2017
There seems to be a problem with displaying the underwear or atleast the red net thong while trying to look in the mirror or whenever a preview image of Serena is displayed. The game also crashes when pressing Esc, or Num 0 when in the menu.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
There seems to be a problem with displaying the underwear or atleast the red net thong while trying to look in the mirror or whenever a preview image of Serena is displayed. The game also crashes when pressing Esc, or Num 0 when in the menu.
Strange neither ESC or Num 0 does anything on my game.
Also the red net thong is displayed fine. Are you running the latest version (1.2)?

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes