3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I hope we will be able to travel to the other (fantasy) world, that was the best thing about the first game IMO making it much more interesting. We have plenty of RPGM games in our world and a few in fantasy world but a game that successfully mixes two worlds is something unique.

Edit:
[R said:
Nest Games]I have several ideas on that regard, but I don't know on what scale I'll do it yet. The problem with two world concept in the original is that one of them is more popular, and as a result gets more development(not that it's much of a problem, but it's the reason why the ruins and town above them don't have a lot going on beside the main story). If I do decide to add multiple worlds to the sequel, I'll have to think of a way to implement it better.

Last edited:

Ivaleon

Oct 11, 2018
First Succulence was a good game,because of agent alona ripoff, and it was a good one.

But now i don't know where origins are being take off, and game will be more weak without new character and corruption path.

I hope im being wrong about future of the project, but i dont want it to be another game where you are clicking 5 times to get a few images in hope for a boner.

P.S. I loved first game, and i think there must be more projects like this to improve overall stance of those games.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Well Reporter Kate could have been some inspiration for the dev.
I think it will be a good game again, because we have some good "idea giver"
on patreon and here as well.

Cheers

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
It looks like MV this time and favoring mouse controls over keyboard. Kinda sucks for me though, I'm so used to playing these with the numpad. Ah well. ^^;
WHAT?

I hate having to use my keyboard period - it's louder than a typewriter.

I either use a controller or my 12-thumbs mouse for 99% of stuff

Reactions: telc0ntar

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Seems promising after coming out of the first game. Some definite good quality of life changes. I mean it does seem like kind of a buggy mess in places I kept crashing and having loading errors but otherwise I hope this keeps going, and that the first one gets a transition to this one soon so this game can take focus!

The dressing up sequence feels a lot slower now because of the extra steps that might just be me who feels that way though; kinda would like a saved "preset" available somewhere perhaps for when you're at the grindier parts?
Also the placement of the bed really bothers me and idk why. xD

Reactions: telc0ntar

telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
waiting the final version of first game
I already replied once in the other thread, but the developer won't abandon Succ 1 and move on to this one. Succ 1 still has two major updates planned, along with possible smaller updates. It's just that after Succ 1.25 update he'll focus back on this Succ 2 Alpha.

Besides, it's not like anything has carried over from the 1st game - think of it at as an alternate earth-verse, and you'll be fine.

Reactions: torroan

Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
The story could easily been carried over, e.g lost her teaching position due to promiscuity, had to find employment far away in another city, and began at the bottom in a large cooperation that led to the scenes that this game started with.
Scenes that i personally belive should come later in the game.
Imagine that she started her new carrier in the mail room, where she gets promoted or demoted as a result of your choises. For example scrubbing toilets if she mess up in the mail room too much, a route that opens up " i know what you did as a teacher " blackmail scenes. Or the promotion route to personal assistance, and as a result of dumb luck when the original wheater girl twist her ancle on location, she get the chance to stand in front of the camera and ... and ...
You get my meaning :]

Loved the first and are looking forward to this one.

torroan

Nov 8, 2017
does make sense but it will be interesting to see where this one goes with the first one having a fun story in the real world and a nice one in the other world ,, makes you wonder what the story will be in this new one *fingers crossed it turns out as fun if not better than the first*

Ian felisilda

Sep 6, 2017
Damn... They changed it to MV, which for me is buggy for having still pictures after 5-6 minutes gameplay and have to restart it to actually play the game again.

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Not gonna lie, was kinda hoping on a graphics update with a sequel, first game is pretty great, but I've never really been a huge fan of Illusion's pseudo realistic models, especially with no animation. So that is a bit disappointing, still, I'll do what I always do, come back in 5-10 content updates and see what we have.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes