4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Tyrenious

Aug 19, 2017
But I can't leave school.
Maybe you haven't checked all the clubs yet. Get out of the school and go right, you'll see the swimming pool building. Talk with the recepsionist if you haven't. If you did, just check every room in the building to learn the places of club rooms. I'd tell you but I don't remember. But there are no club rooms on the first floor, if I remember correctly.

Schizz0

May 24, 2018
for those who need help on gift suit quest.
photos location:
1/4 near fountain, north east of other dimension village
2/4 top right, nursery room
3/4 behind last guard near the elevator, dungeon entrance
4/4 entrance of ruin where you meet eve (succubus), west district
kinda forgot the order but oh well..

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
am i dumb or something? I somehow can't figure out how to use the force feed ability in combat, its always grayed out.

koco

May 15, 2017
am i dumb or something? I somehow can't figure out how to use the force feed ability in combat, its always grayed out.
you use the force feed ability after combat first loot the dead enemy then walk over the corpse(stand on top of them)and hit enter that should use it

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
on an unrelated note how the fuck do you do the archmage fight? i don't know if im underleveled because i'm only level 5 or if there is supposed to be some kind of strategy to it but right now im just stuck in a lock of i cant lose but i cant fucking kill the guy

U

User_298516

Is there any combat rape or anything? Is it just a game over if you lose without any crystals?

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
Setting up the trap for the panty thief is the only way to advance the swimming club story line? I'm avoiding dominant actions for my character. Also, does the swimming club consist mainly of dominant stuff?

asqwzxedc

Mar 26, 2019
for those who need help on gift suit quest.
photos location:
1/4 near fountain, north east of other dimension village
2/4 top right, nursery room
3/4 behind last guard near the elevator, dungeon entrance
4/4 entrance of ruin where you meet eve (succubus), west district
kinda forgot the order but oh well..
failed to find 2/4. Nothing but a potion on the up right corner of nursery room

epson6600

Jul 23, 2017
hey,

i saved aria and talked about the archmage. after that i went into sleep and visited eve automatically. she told me to search for something i think. but i was to fast by clicking and have no idea what i have to do now ^^ can someone help me? thx guys

Schizz0

May 24, 2018
hey,

i saved aria and talked about the archmage. after that i went into sleep and visited eve automatically. she told me to search for something i think. but i was to fast by clicking and have no idea what i have to do now ^^ can someone help me? thx guys
look for wells in upper village, south west and lower village, east

kutya1313

Jan 26, 2019
Hi, could somebody help, to how can I reach the slave training? The hint is: "get captured by slave traders" but how? I alredy saved Aria...

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
excuse me, but i can't unlock the beach... I only can swim, with the withe and with the black bikini...
Can you help me?
Thanks in advance
long time without playing this game so i'm not sure but if your game is up to date you just has to increase your exposure level to unlock those kind of event. For this just buy exposure potion at the sex shop. that's the fastest way.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes