4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
Sorry for asking this, perhaps my search skills aren't good enough, and there's some time since I saw an answer to this: Does the main quest finishes after you find the first crystal (the one about the tower)?
I don't really remember how you progress after you get the first crystal. If I am not wrong, you have to go a few times to the spa and find Aria there, repeating the process like two or three times. In some point, Aria will not longer appear there and you will have to go to the Summoning Shrine. There the story continues.

Reactions: Singaia

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
It seems I've been to this room before and they keep saying they're not done yet. I've already met the Drama club and the Gaming club. If its not the Science club, then what do I need to do to proceed?
Art club. Third floor, north-western corner. Or the swimming club on the right of the school.

Reactions: telc0ntar

epson6600

Jul 23, 2017
hi everyone,
first of all... sorry for my bad english (im german)^^ ... i found this game last week, an i got already lot of cg´s. now i went to the recollection room and found a hind for the "school fair" or some sort ... the hint says "unlock the school fair (requires giving jenny schoolgirl outfit in video game club)". i thought i gave it to her cause she is with that "special"outfit in de game club ... and use the "controller" xD ... but how can i start that fair? if i talk to her i only can start a beach trip for the next day... did i forget something?

landeaux

Sep 26, 2017
Quick question. Is there any anal sex in this one, or is all the anal from rape scenes? I searched the thread, but alot of the information is from a year (or more) ago.
Hoping, with all the new scenes added that the MC can decide she wants it in the butt, now.

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
Quick question. Is there any anal sex in this one, or is all the anal from rape scenes? I searched the thread, but alot of the information is from a year (or more) ago.
Hoping, with all the new scenes added that the MC can decide she wants it in the butt, now.
I don't really know about it, but the only scenes that count as "consensual anal" in my save are the Richard's events. Then you have the slave training events, the name says it all.

Reactions: landeaux

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
To obtain that achievement you need to investigate the two wells. Then go back to the shrine and you get the mission of investigate a bridge on the ruins. That bridge is locate near the entrance of the ruins, there is a character and two guards keeping it. If you cross it, then triggers the event.
OK, who gives the mission to investigate the bridge?

For some reason this event isn't triggering for me, even though I've explored both wells and saw Aurora's "secret".

gabyac87

Jun 11, 2017
OK, who gives the mission to investigate the bridge?

For some reason this event isn't triggering for me, even though I've explored both wells and saw Aurora's "secret".
Once you found the Aurora's secret go to the shrine. There, I don't remember if Aurora tells you about the bridge or if the Archmage on the second floor who tells you about that.
When someone tells you, remember that it's a trap so deposit all your gold before. Otherwise you will lose everything

landeaux

Sep 26, 2017
I don't really know about it, but the only scenes that count as "consensual anal" in my save are the Richard's events. Then you have the slave training events, the name says it all.
I gotcha, thanks for the reply. I was genuinely surprised by how much I enjoyed this game, even though IMO the actual sex scenes were pretty bland. It's too bad you never get any choices in any of them. Still, a ton of content here.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Once you found the Aurora's secret go to the shrine. There, I don't remember if Aurora tells you about the bridge or if the Archmage on the second floor who tells you about that.
When someone tells you, remember that it's a trap so deposit all your gold before. Otherwise you will lose everything
Hmmm....
The Archmage isn't on the 2nd floor, and Aurora doesn't say anything to me other than her stock conversations.

Damn! Looks like I might have to go back to a much earlier save, or figure out which switch to change with the RPGM Save Editor.

gabyac87

Jun 11, 2017
Hmmm....
The Archmage isn't on the 2nd floor, and Aurora doesn't say anything to me other than her stock conversations.

Damn! Looks like I might have to go back to a much earlier save, or figure out which switch to change with the RPGM Save Editor.
Read the walkthrough attached on the first page of this thread. Something has to be missing.
I believe that once you enter the shrine, you get called and tells you about the bridge.

CB74

Nov 8, 2018
I recently had a bug where after I discovered the secret invitation for the chorus club when I enter the empty classroom it freezes and acts as if I had tried to exit the room naked (Where the boy comes in and you are hiding) but the character is still in front of the door and so nothing is able to complete. Does anyone know a fix for the problem?

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
I recently had a bug where after I discovered the secret invitation for the chorus club when I enter the empty classroom it freezes and acts as if I had tried to exit the room naked (Where the boy comes in and you are hiding) but the character is still in front of the door and so nothing is able to complete. Does anyone know a fix for the problem?
I had the same problem when I updated the game, I don't know if the bug solved by itself, but at least my "solution" worked. I tried putting on different clothes in the gym's baths, like the skirt suit or the teacher suit.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes