RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.2] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 90 Votes

LimeJuiceGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
10 updates from now.
It won't be that long. I don't intend to tease the community forever.
Mind control without any sex? Drop.
There will eventually be sex in the game. I'm making the game in order things happen in. It'll get there.
I think the latest update was good but I feel like the pacing got thrown off and it feels like the next one she is going to go full mind break which seems a little quick. The dialogue felt like we had 1 or 2 lines for what could've been several. I feel like the next update could just focus on fleshing this one out with more dialogue and scenes rather than strictly progressing the game more.
Long term I intend to slow things down a bit and fill in the gaps, but I also don't want to throw nothing but teases at the community. Things are very fast right now and I plan on fleshing out and extending the corruption.

Jan 15, 2021
All these ratings giving the game 5 stars saying stuff like "oh yea nothing there yet but huge potential." So ridiculous, its so obvious those are either friends of the dev or the dev himself with different VPNs. Anyway are there any proper sex scenes yet? If not I consider this game trash.

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
All these ratings giving the game 5 stars saying stuff like "oh yea nothing there yet but huge potential." So ridiculous, its so obvious those are either friends of the dev or the dev himself with different VPNs. Anyway are there any proper sex scenes yet? If not I consider this game trash.
Because it actually got a good premise.
Loads of games here are just shovelware or mediocre so finding legit good games are rare.

mindmccontrol

Apr 20, 2020
How do I get the Catherine Training 2 Image? How much corruption and reputation do I need? Is it available in Version 2.2A?

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Long development, lack of sex scenes and deliberate teasing audience = scamming people for donations. Grow up a little, simp.
This game was first posted 3 months ago you clown. In those 3 months this game has gone further than most games that have begun their development years ago. How is this long? 3 month development is next to nothing. You are humiliating yourself with your stupid & dumb comments.
You are the worst kind of leecher. I thought you were trolling but reading your comments I have realized that you actually believe what you saying. My heartfelt condolences.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Long development, lack of sex scenes and deliberate teasing audience = scamming people for donations. Grow up a little, simp.
But (s)he's not? They actually release one update old on the itchio or whatever site. The creator's patron always has the latest version. The creator even mentioned(I think) that (s)he wanted to release latest version here as well, but felt that may not be fair to donators hence month behind.

Soo, honestly dunno what you crying about here.

Itchi:
Release
Next Patreon Release: 1-27-23

Next Public Release: 2-10-23

Hory sheet. Hot damn. Got to wait a few days for the update and I am being scammed.

Reactions: Arinath and 4Kirito

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Some people will believe the worst even if they have to go through the Olympic section of Mental Gymnastics to do it.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I do like how the use of the term "Chud" has brought out all the brainlets to defend themselves from a perceived insult, when it's literally in the game a different kind of creature who get routinely fumigated out of buildings.

And they all miss that by defending themselves against the term "Chud" they're also letting everyone know that they self-identify as the fedora-wearing incels and brainlets in the game. Kinda comical.

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Oh neat, i like the art and the game. Glad to see it get updated! Wondering if where this can go with the pacing of the story!

4.60 star(s) 90 Votes