RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.2] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 89 Votes

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
For me the first scene scene takes place in a private place as part of the ramping up of her corruption. She knows Working Chud.
Honestly, the only really bizarre part of the update was the location of the "secret" window that Working Chud was spotted/came in through. Since I'm assuming the dev doesn't want to redraw all those scenes (which were pretty awesome), prolly faster to just change the orientation of the bedroom... although can't wait to find out that the bar side of the shower is one of those windows that changes from transparent to opaque to give the bar a show!

Edit:
The only thing that threw me off though, was the condoms! Most corruption games i've played will start with using condoms (if they are used at all) then after further slutification, will go without. But this is the first time i've seen someone take two creampies in a row then decide to start wrapping it up!
Agreed, that did seem a tad over-the-top. I guess could always break the scene into two scenes later. Still, would be interesting to add condoms as an item that costs money (and maybe eventually a pregnancy mini-game) to give some variety to scene options.

Last edited:

Castbelt

Apr 29, 2018
I find writing a corruption story to be incredibly challenging. I've been thinking over the first sex scene for months. I didn't want her to just jump on the pool table with all the chuds, but I also didn't want it to be boring. For me the first scene scene takes place in a private place as part of the ramping up of her corruption. She knows Working Chud. He's helped her out before. They talk. He almost has a job, kind of? He's as close to normal as she might get. So she can justify this as just, "a thing I did in my persona life, not that I would have sex with a customer... I would never do that." Of course IO sees all this happening and now fully (as much as IO can) understands Catherine's desires. This scene will begin a shift in IO, the training, and everything that comes after. So that's why it happened in her room in private and not at the bar.
Can I poke you for a bit of your time to just give a short reply if you don't mind?

I will first say, I've given/commented critiques in this thread before because I very much love the game you've created, its easily one of, if not the *the* best RPGM i've played, and I'm not saying this just to give you glossy eyes or something, I really do mean that.

That being said, for the future, will there be a way to have a "simple" game mode, where we can just *choose* the drinks/items and not have to suffer through quicktime clicks? I acknowledge they're already easy, but they really are just.... annoying and not fun. If I want to serve beer, let me just click it once, and it be done right? Watching a bottle float above a martini glass is just a huge waste of players time, because it only has 2 outcomes: "You made it right" or "You didn't make it right".

There is also still a lot of clutter in the outside areas beyond the bar that make navigating those areas still quite annoying. Smooth walking areas to be able to transition from place to the next, is very desirable. I get that clutter adds 'atmosphere' but in most cases where it obstructs walking paths, it just is annoying.

"Negative" sounding post, I get it, but its because I love the game, I want more of it. I will still support it as-is, but would **reeeeeeeeeeeally** love these changes, or at least movement towards making changes similar to these. <3

ProfN42

Feb 16, 2022
Just discovered this. WOW what a concept! Love 2dCG AVN's, love cyberpunk, and especially love corruption / mind control. This is like a sip of water in a desert. Thank you Limejuice, never quit! And ignore the people whining about few sex scenes - slow burns burn hottest. :devilish:

Cherox

Jan 10, 2018
This game is top notch. It is slow paced by any measure but it delivers very nicely. One of the top 5 games on this site for sure, and probably even top 3. I've been around for a few years now, and the worst part about this game is that there isn't enough of it. Keep up the good work Lime!

4.60 star(s) 89 Votes