RPGM - Succum Brewery [v0.3.2] [LimeJuiceGames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Zalester

This game probably has the best depiction of corruption and hypnosis that i've ever witnessed, perhaps tied with 1 other game. The way Catherine naturally slips slowly, further and further into her training got me addicted to keep going and see how far I can push her. It's a pleasure watching her sink into doing more depraved acts for the chuds. The art is also really good, I especially like the uses of pink and purple colors to show lust, very well done. Even the minigame used to advance time, in this case running a bar, is actually kind of enjoyable. Whereas most games where this part is boring and takes you out of the experience, the bar minigame is pretty inoffensive and most importantly of all continues showing catherine's corruption and training take effect with chuds eventually groping her or kissing or etc, as well as Catherine making progressively more provocative faces during the whole minigame (special shoutouts to whoever added this small detail). I'm highly anticipating more from this game and the developer.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Pumpkin_Ael

This game matches up perfectly with all of my kinks, hypnosis, domination, exhibitionism etc. The characters are well written and the gameplay loop is engaging. The one issue I have with the game is that it takes a little too long for new content to show up so you end up having to repeat certain scenes over and over before the story progresses.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

qweasd666

This is the perfect game! I will be waitind to continue, or even part 2 sometimes. Author really has a good skill, ad i hope that we will see more h-scenes with chuds and mutants in future. I love studying and hope that it will be a regular function of it.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Firesnake

It's almost perfect. Almost. The only thing I would like improved is more arts and lengthier scenes. I've spent an enitre evening playing this game, which felt great, since I don't remember the last time that happened. The slow (?) corruption was great, and so was the fact that the MC wasn't an absolute prude from the get-go. Side characters are... weird and the development takes weird turns at time (I though the game was gonna have different types of chums based on the first dialogues, but they all just mostly blended together soon enough. oh well.), but the game cycle is fun enough, at least if you adjust the corruption manually to hurry things along. The game is in development (and, in all fairness, may very well stay there forever, much like a lot of other projects), so the corruption cheat is a life saver.

So yeah, more arts, more scenes, more dialogues. Some people argue that gameplay is boring and repetitive, but, just to rephrase what some character says in the game, "It's best not to ruin a good thing." There are multiple project that tried to spice things up and that backfired in the worst ways. So maybe keep gameplay the same with minor changes.

Overall ATM: 8.5/10
  5. 5.00 star(s)

xcorrupted

I tried it in beta and it was too good, innovative story and mechanics, support the work of this holy man!

I tried it in beta and it was too good, innovative story and mechanics, support the work of this holy man!
  6. 2.00 star(s)

sluttysalvation

Desperately overrated game.

It's well written and it eggs you on to keep playing but sadly the entire experience is ruined by it's shitty minigame.

In order to get to the good stuff you have to play through literally the worst minigame I've ever played and it's unskippable. In the beginning it's not so bad but after your 10th time it really starts to become truly hateful. It's also the only way to actually progress the game as well which makes for a really grindy and braindead gameplay loop.

I read it took someone 8 hours to complete the game... I guarantee you, 6 of those were spent in the minigame.

There's a cheat menu, though it's completely useless because, as you can imagine, you're still forced to play the fucking minigame.

The art is AI-generated and a bit disappointing too.

If you enjoy manual labour you're going to love this game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

nitu23

I really appreciate the writing of this game, more than anything else. I think Catherine is written in a really sexy way. She's resistant to change, but she's never miserable or conflicted to the point where what she's going through feels too dark or twisted.

The art is very good, and the gameplay is fine (getting better with each release). When I played early on, there wasn't much to do in the bartending section of the game, and it played out exactly the same each time if you knew what you were doing.

I think the closest comparison is the bar minigame in Karryn's, and while it's not quite that fleshed out yet, I can see it getting to that point.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

r4b

It's awesome, story and dialogue are the highlights and the CGs are quite good. Shaping up to be a great game all round with quite a bit to do. Took me just under 8 hours for all the content so far and there's plenty more to come.

The music is definitely high quality too, hopefully we'll also be getting more of that :)
  9. 5.00 star(s)

DutchOven

TLDR; S tier writing with a game that almost makes you not care that it's RPGM.

The dev is clearly not only a native English speaker, but an excellent story teller, two things you are lucky to get one of on the site. I know this is a super tired sentiment but I would gladly play this or any of this dev's work in the form of a VN.

That being said, I totally respect the dev's effort to make this experience into an interactive game. They use the clunky RPGM engine in refreshingly creative ways. They're clearly willing to experiment, and have already made adjustments to the game's balance and loop based on player feedback. Incredibly promising to see.

Biggest criticism I could give would be centered around the balance of the game, mainly the bottleneck in progressing the story that is the protag's "corruption level". There are a number of conspicuously invisible stats and variables, such as the corruption and arousal, that can make the player feel "stuck". Luckily these seem to be acknowledged by the dev, in that they provide a supported cheat ability to skip the grind until the game is appropriately paced and balanced.

Keep it up LimeJuice! I'll be following you closely from now on :)
  10. 5.00 star(s)

rontremalo

The dev has clearly played tons of hypno games, taken the best aspects of them, and fused them into a witty and captivating masterpiece.

The story is coherent and amusing. The characters are plausible. The gameplay loop is challenging enough that I got stuck a bit, not not so challenging that I grew frustrated and quit.

It feels very well balanced (before you get toward end of content, its still in development), keeping that next level ero scene just beyond your grasp for just long enough. Edging at its finest.

The game was so fun, I basically stopped fapping many times to actually just *play the game*. But it was still hot af.

This game has a professional feel to it, I cannot wait for it to be completed!

Other S tier attributes:
    * Extremely high quality art
    * Female narration
    * Excellent music (beyond standard RPGM)
  11. 5.00 star(s)

onmyown23

Really like this one - some controls are wonky with the upgrades, but other than that, great game. I usually prefer games that focus on more than one girl, but this one has personality and has caught herself in an interesting predicament.

The bar "battle" is a very welcome alteration from the usual RPGM battles.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

MxLaurent

Simple but solid gameplay is elevated by by wonderful art coupled with writing and story telling which is far beyond average for this type of game. Already enough content to last several hours in version 0.2.8. To be strongly recommended!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Mio0akiyama

The early version of this game is truly amazing, featuring excellent pacing and some sizzling scenes that perfectly complement the chosen graphic style. I'm eagerly looking forward to the next versions. Keep up the fantastic work!
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Lucker # 1

Amazing for an early version, great pacing and hot scenes for the chosen graphic style. Looking forward to next versions. Love the development of the diffrent characters, not just the two main characters.
  15. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3134271

This game has a lot to offer.

You play as a down-on-her-luck lady in a cyberpunk dystopia, stranded on a roof when her cyber-cab fare runs out mid-flight. She stumbles upon an A.I. named IO, whose sole directive is to run a successful enterprise of any kind with a human partner. It's revealed early on that IO shuts down when his partner leaves, resetting to factory settings and effectively "dying". The two decide to run a bar and the story chronicles the developing relationship between human woman and artificial intelligence.

First off, the writing is actually really good. Shockingly so. Each character is vibrant and distinct. IO's development as he learns about human love, attraction and biology proceeds organically, his motivation of staying "alive" naturally interlocks with his desire to run a business as well as please his human partner so they're convinced to stay leads to some interesting conflicts and friction in the story. I was actually hooked when 9 times outta 10 I slap that skip button before the prolouge ends.

The art is very good as well, the sexy cyberpunk pseudo-anime being lovingly rendered, expressive and colorful.

The downside, unfortunately, is a big one. This is a jerry-rigged RPGMaker game, and it shows. The bartending minigame is an inventive use of the RPG Maker battle framework, but it's clunky because there's only so much that can be done with this engine. I honestly put the game down when more in depth mechanics were introduced, grafted onto RPGMaker, such as brewing beer remotely via drone usage. This is one of the few times I wished the thing I was playing was a visual novel so I didn't have to put up with the janky gameplay.

This entire thing feels a bit clunky, to be honest. There's next to no exploration, so moving around the gameworld is a bit redundant and tedious. Honestly a menu system of locations/characters to talk to would be way better, with the few rudimentary cutscenes simply being illustrated slideshows (which would let us see more of the pretty art).

Honestly, this game would benefit from a rebuild in something else. It deserves better.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

dragoonbill

It is a really nice game so far, the animations are nice, its a corruption game and it never steers away from that. The brewing is possibly the least enjoyable part but even that isn't terrible as there isn't really a fail state that I have found for it yet.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

colapsfornudes

Originality - 95%
    Renders - 90%
    Playability - 80%
    Performance - 100%
    Bugs free - 100%
    Animations - 20%
    Amount of content - 30 %

Total - 73%

Nice game with potential to be even better. Renders are very nice, unfortunately as of now, there isn't much of them. Only thing that I find infuriating is the part, where you need to brew the alcohol 'manually'. Why? I don't see any point in this other than to lose time doing nothing interesting at all.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

jimmydiddly

really great start to a WIP game. my only gripes i really have are:
    • the balance at the start of the game feels really hard to get the first 2-3 upgrades to the point that its kindof tedious and boring. wish it was a little easier but it smooths out fine after the bar stools
    • pre-selected menus. i hate when im pressing confirm to make the text appear faster/next dialogue and end up accidentally choosing an option. also kind of a gripe during bartending cuz sometimes i would end up pressing tend bar instead of what i wanted cuz i was pressing confirm so I ended up having to force myself to hold ctrl instead
    • the bartending gets a little repetitive and tedious but this might smooth out as the game is further developed and u get more options for variety but i guess we'll just have to wait and see
    • the upgrades for drinks felt like it was starting to bloat the menu because of all the diferent options. would rather just see linear upgrades for certain things unless theres a good reason for it to be different i.e. having a light beer and dark beer option whereas theres a good reason for 2 different shots options i.e. normal shot and body shots
    • the standing art for catherine. I like all the H art, it has a nice uniqueness to the artstyle but the standing art looks like either her neck is too long/big or her head is too small. Personally I would really want a slight revision or something.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

HollowNumbers

Been enjoying it so far, excited to see how this project will fold out.

The corruption feels gradual and organic, rather than most corruption games where the MC goes from pure to sexual deviant in five seconds.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

StolenSweetroll

Really nice game. The scenes are nicely drawn, and the corruption is a slowburn which I think makes it much more enjoyable. Its a very solid game overall. I do think that the resource management of the game is weak as it doesnt really add much to the game other than being a thing that you have to do.