RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.5] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 104 Votes

Nytemare

Nov 3, 2017
Thought it was gonna be like Karyrn's Prison because of the bar blowjob image. But it's falling short of even one minigame from Karyn's Prison. Hopefully more content gets implemented later.

Reactions: Degarron

Gantoris

Oct 26, 2023
Sorry if this has been asked before:
How exactly is the invisible corruption stat increased in this game? how does it work?
does is go up: Everytime you perform lewd action? Passively while bartending? the first time you choose a heart scene? ONLY the first time you choose a heart scene? EVERY heart scene until they start repeating/looping?
Is corruption stat a prerequesite for Training, along with certain story/bar milestones?

I was endlessly serving drinks and not really getting anywhere, because I was worried that I would be "skipping" certain scenes by advancing the external activities, items, purchases, unlocks too fast and making things play out of order.

what is the thinking generally for how these things progress in parallel?

not criticism! i'm genuinely in love with this world and these characters the author has created. keep doin what yer doing maing. #mbartender4eva

Reactions: Kysou

Suwur

Aug 27, 2024
I can't get any wallets anymore I don't know why but I need them to get in the sewers. Can anyone please help

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
Thought it was gonna be like Karyrn's Prison because of the bar blowjob image. But it's falling short of even one minigame from Karyn's Prison. Hopefully more content gets implemented later.
V.34 means there’s gonna be like another 50 updates with at least 7 more big ones. Pretty sure there’s gonna be a LOT more content out in don’t worry people

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
i hope we get content for the landlady, i like hot glasses girls, the mc is also a hot glasses girl, but still
i wanna see her get dicked down by chuds

Reactions: Kysou

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
When is next update? Really loving the game and can't wait, keep up the good work(y)

But no news so far.

Edit: Nvm the update is out already and was leaked in another website :unsure:

V0.3.5 Sewer Upgrades
Windows
Android APK
Mac Mac users see notes at the bottom.
Notes:
If you're on android and you're worried about loosing a save you might wait a bit to see if anyone complains this update resets the saves or not. It didn't when I tested it... but I'm always worried about that.
Updates:
Reduced sewer wallets/reputation to 5 from 20.
Added tennis outfit.
Added bikini outfit.
Added gym outfit.
Added new upgrade tree which is unlocked after exploring the sewers.
Added new door in the sewers (the gym go explore it to progress)
Added sewer gym upgrade.
Added two scenes for the gym.
Added sewer pool upgrade.
Added two scenes for the pool.
Added sewer tennis upgrade.
Added two scenes for the tennis court.
Mac Users:
1. Don't use MacOS Finder's built-in archive utility, unpack the .zip file with a dedicated zip utility like The Unarchiver.
2. Control-click (or right-click) the application and select Open from the menu. It will probably give you a window that says it can't run the program because it isn't authenticated.
3. Do exactly that same thing again, and this time that window will have an option to open it anyway.
4. To save move your games from the Downloads folder to Applications.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 104 Votes