Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Succuquest_cover.jpg

Overview:
This is a demo for an upcoming game, Succuquest. Play as Fawn on her quest to become a Hero so that she can impress and seduce the world's heroes. Use your whip to take down foes, glide past enemies and enemy attacks, and explore the world to it's fullest.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-07
Release Date: 2023-05-07
Developer: Changer - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Other Games: Adventure High - Mind Conquest - Spiral Clicker
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Important Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

E2lPmf.png gTLr0F.png wgaZYZ.png egd1mzx57chn8ucgzgda.png background-1084-0.png background-453-0.png background-455-0.png background-820-0.png background-821-0.png background-491-0.png

Last edited:

poophed21

Jun 27, 2017
do you plan to add sexual content in the future? i see you have other games with sexual content so im pretty sure there will be

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
gonna wait for the sex..... looks way to good to not include sex.... it has to have sexual content in near future

Changer said:
Got a few days left on the indiegogo campaign. It's here if you want to get in on it's rewards before it's over, or try out the demo for yourself:

Made a bit of a manip out of this CG because everyone's eyes are closed so the fact that mind control is happening wouldn't be apparent without the context. This scene will be in the game but isn't in the demo currently because I don't have the bandit lord's boss fight done yet.
for the cg in question see my post above

Reactions: Leeduva and Suzano

midnightmoose

May 2, 2020
The keybinds are kind of awkward. Spacebar pulls up the menu, and the game still runs while the menu is up, allowing you to be hit, but providing no control over your character. Should instead utilize the arrows keys for movement and jumping, or with WASD and SPACE as the alternate for jumping. Attacks still bound to QE or 1234.

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
I wonder if there will be some stuff with the monsters and bandits you fight in the final version, pixel style stuff

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote