Others - Succuquest [v0.4] [Changer]

1. 4.00 star(s)

gdrocker

A fun little side-scroller game that can, at its current state, be beaten completely in just under an hour (or even 30-ish minutes if you rush and ignore collecting the optional CGs). The controls are nice and tight, though I often got the buttons for 'jump' and 'attack' mixed up, since the Up arrow key is also bound to jump, and I'm used to jumping being bound to a non-dominant finger... but that's a me problem.

The thing I appreciate most about the game, short as it is right now, is that there are two NPCs with lewd scenes tied to them—the first being the barmaid, who charges you 500 gold a pop, and one at the "end" of the current version of the game. But more importantly, if you go to the barmaid transformed as the different forms Fawn (the main character) can take, the barmaid CGs change accordingly, which I thought was a nice touch... shame that the ending CG doesn't have a similar mechanic tied to it, but it's still an early version with room to grow.

Definitely pick this up if you've got an hour to spare, but don't expect the world of it.