Sudden increase in RPGM NTR Games/ decrease in normal kinks

Jan 16, 2023
You're going to make me prove you wrong, aren't you?

There are 2706 RPGM games listed on F95.
574 have been introduced or have had an update in the past 6 months and of those, 114 are tagged Netorare... or 2/10. The exact opposite of your claim.
373 have been introduced or have had an update in the past 3 months and of those, 78 are tagged Netorare... and guess what. That's 21%, or 2/10. Again, the exact opposite.
158 in the past month... 31 tagged. And, do the math. 2/10.
76 in the past 2 weeks... 17 tagged. 22%, or 2/10.
37 in the past 7 days... 7 tagged. 2/10.

Maths. It's a bitch.
That's interesting data. That's a pretty high number, I figured it'd be way lower. What's the most popular genre? Excluding common tags like male protagonist.

PonyWarrior

Oct 22, 2019
You're a member since four years minus two months, that's far to make you someone "new to this forum"...
Ah yeah ok, I get why that's weird. Yeah I made that account a while ago, but I only started actually looking at what people say in the forums like last week. Hope that makes sense, basically was just downloading games until recently.

Reactions: anne O'nymous

tgandhi151

Aug 11, 2018
It's easy to mass produce NTR content because its tropes are very distinct and established, and can easily attract followings, but quality works are rare. I can enjoy it but tbh 99% of NTR stuffs are just average to bad.