Others - Completed - Suddenly a Party [v1.02] [GDS]

1. 3.00 star(s)

verzauberung

Completed Game "Fap per played time" Rating 3/5

--------------------
    "Fap per played time" only rates how good the game is at giving you a good FAP. Doesn't matter how good the art, gameplay, renders, model, Sound, writing, Story or anything like that is, if the game is good at giving you good and multiple faps in a decent amount of gametime, it will get a good rating, eles not. i rate games like this because in the end, i mainly play adult games for good faps...nothing eles
    -------------------

Fun short game that is great at giving you 1-3 faps. a game you replay a bunch of times with multiple endings. recommend to Play with walkthrough after your first gamethrough, to get all Scenes.

3 semi-hot Girls with normal proportions, 1 of them is MC's sister. sex Scenes are on the weaker side.

i would recommend this game to anyone, BUT MC's friend is at the Party and will also fuck the Girls. it wasnt a turnoff for me since this isnt a game to be taken serious and i wasnt invested into the Story, but i know that some People don't like to share their Girls with other characters in the game.

also you can only save the game once.... annoying AF

------------------------------------------
    Other high rated "Fap per played time" games:
    -Milf's Villa
    -Dreams of Desire
    -GATE:The Opening
    -House Party
    -Mother Seduction
    -Pandora 1&2
    -Room mating
    -The Gift Reloaded

Good "Fap per played time" games, that aren't on the same level as the ones i mentioned because of lack of fap or too much grind:
    -Road trip
    -Kristies revenge
    -Big brother
    -Man of the house
    -Summertime saga
    -My legacy
    -Beach Party(terrible sex Scene gameplay, not fap friendly)
    -The Artifact
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Onysko

A short and fun game, with refreshing replay-ability.
    For it's length, there's a surprising amount of content.
    The English isn't prefect, but with the overall humorous and straightforward writing, it didn't really bother me.

Short and simple animations are included, as well as a nice variety of female characters and sexual scenarios. To reach them all, about 3 playthroughs are necessary. I suggest making a save before a crossroad of choices, as there is only 1 save slot.

Definitely recommended. :)