3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
Screenshot (178).png

Overview:
In this game, the main character, Victor Lane, is a successful self made business man. He has decided to take advantage of his financial situation, and date beautiful young women.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-10-22
Release Date: 2022-08-25
Developer: 3Diddly -
Censored: No
Version: 1.12 Public
Language: English
Other Games/Comics: Here
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

For Android:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Walkthrough Mod - Walkthrough

* Unofficial compression/port are not given by the developer. Use at you own risk.

Screenshot (179).png Screenshot (180).png Screenshot (181).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
As a fan of Katie's Corruption I am glad 3Diddlyf95zone is back.

Played it. It's an interesting concept with MC either attempting to guide or corrupt girls from a dating site. The 3 girls are all in some form of previous relationships before the the MC meets them, so MC is doing the cucking (so far as I can see). Models are pretty cute, especially Brianne. Renders are old school style, models are mostly super-imposed on a background screen rather than incorporated to scale into the environment itself.

I'll certainly be following this one. GL with the game.

JoJoTheJo

Feb 4, 2018
I think both concepts introduced in this game (the sugar daddy thing and the two paths per lady thing) are nice and have potential. However, even for a 0.1 version this is extremely lacking in content. And I'm not talking just about sexual content, I'm talking about anything. You go on dates with women, and they feel super rushed. Each date is literally a few lines of dialogue, the whole thing can be read in a very leisurely pace in 5 minutes. Also, the renders don't seem to be of the highest quality, but that is excusable if the game is fun. I will keep track of this but it needs at least 5 or 6 times the amount of content to be even considered a beginning of a game.

Reactions: str8up

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Great concept.. ok renders and decent dialog. The game is short but has an undeniable pull. Being able to choose which path you go on with each girl look should give this numerous playthroughs and I really hope the DEV follows through on this. A few hit this game for lack of content (so far) but it is a 'start up' on what could be a franchise move. Really interested 5/10 with big upside potential.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Fun start! The girls all have distinct personalities and it'll be really interesting to see how the different paths progress.

I'm usually a Guidance path kinda guy, but something about Lee makes me want to drag her down the Corruption path and steal her away from her husband.

April can go either way, but Brianne is going to be Guided all the way. I'm not sure if I could live with myself corrupting her into a bimbo. Lol

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes