3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Sugar Baby Galore [v1.02 Public] [3Diddly]

COMPRESSED

Download PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

The Android port/version is not official.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
More thumbnails need to be added to the first post. This game has been out for 2 years and I still don't know if I want to play it based on the 3 images available.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
More thumbnails need to be added to the first post. This game has been out for 2 years and I still don't know if I want to play it based on the 3 images available.
I'm gonna try it but right after the start i already have doubts, from what i see it's a game where the dev do not really care about creating a setting and just throw a girl image over the background, very cheap !:(
And i had to laugh loud when i encounter the first girl, the MC says that she is wearing expensive clothes but she's wearing a short, a top and sneakers from Walmart for a total of 5$ !!!:ROFLMAO: The kind of crap any backhalley hooker would wear!

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
I'm gonna try it but right after the start i already have doubts, from what i see it's a game where the dev do not really care about creating a setting and just throw a girl image over the background, very cheap !:(
And i had to laugh loud when i encounter the first girl, the MC says that she is wearing expensive clothes but she's wearing a short, a top and sneakers from Walmart for a total of 5$ !!!:ROFLMAO: The kind of crap any backhalley hooker would wear!
you realised shit like supreme and balenciaga have some street hooker level of clothing right?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
you realised shit like supreme and balenciaga have some street hooker level of clothing right?
Exactly and this is a shame, it only prooves that many actual girls behave like hookers and don't have any notion of elegance and style unfortunately. It's not because you put a famous name on some shit that it becomes gold!

And i tested the game a little further and well this is not gold for sure it has more the taste of shit!

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Exactly and this is a shame, it only prooves that many actual girls behave like hookers and don't have any notion of elegance and style unfortunately. It's not because you put a famous name on some shit that it becomes gold!

And i tested the game a little further and well this is not gold for sure it has more the taste of shit!
I mean thats your opinion, I don't really care either way. Just correcting you on the fact that they might be dressed expensive even if they have a street walker style.

Reactions: Forix

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
A good idea would be to have a picture of each girl for each path on the OP.
Had I known that the corruption path for the redhead made her dye her hair blonde, I never would of gone for it and finding out I had to basically restart my game because of it is why I haven't picked up this game in months.

So having an idea how each girl changes physically for each path gives the player an idea if they'd want to take that path.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnSheridan

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of
Sugar Baby Galore [v0.99 Public]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan
Sugar Baby Galore [v0.99 Public]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

*********************************************************************************

of
Sugar Baby Galore [v0.94 Public]

includes Walkthrough Mod (thanks IAmAB)

di un fan
Sugar Baby Galore [v0.94 Public]

comprende Walkthrough Mod (thanks IAmAB)

*********************************************************************************

of
Sugar Baby Galore [v0.92 Public]

di un fan
Sugar Baby Galore [v0.92 Public]

New Update Italian translation

Link

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
excuse me, did you pay for this game ? like in support on patreon ? if not dear sir your far lower than cheap too complaint about game you play for free... if you can make better game... can dev one... very sure there ppl here LOVE download it and exp your greatness dev game.

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
A good idea would be to have a picture of each girl for each path on the OP.
Had I known that the corruption path for the redhead made her dye her hair blonde, I never would of gone for it and finding out I had to basally restart my game because of it is why I haven't picked up this game in months.

So having an idea how each girl changes physically for each path gives the player an idea if they'd want to take that path.
I agree that would be a nice addition. Even better would be if the player could specifically choose whether they want the girl to change her hair color, get tattoos, piercings, etc while staying on a corruption path. But I doubt 3diddly would want to add that feature given how many extra renders he'd have to make per girl to cover all the possible looks.

3diddly in both this game and Katie's corruption seems to associate blonde hair with extra sluttiness for some reason. That and permanant body alterations like tattoos. Personally I prefer brunettes and red-heads as they are with unblemished (if heavily exposed) skin. Sexier clothes and perhaps a hairstyle and makeup change should be enough to crank up a girl's hotness. The extra changes didn't make me quit the corruption paths but they did disappoint me and reduce my excitement to see what would happen next.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.99 + WT by IAmAB
Size 160 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my Android port.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I agree that would be a nice addition. Even better would be if the player could specifically choose whether they want the girl to change her hair color, get tattoos, piercings, etc while staying on a corruption path. But I doubt 3diddly would want to add that feature given how many extra renders he'd have to make per girl to cover all the possible looks.

3diddly in both this game and Katie's corruption seems to associate blonde hair with extra sluttiness for some reason. That and permanant body alterations like tattoos. Personally I prefer brunettes and red-heads as they are with unblemished (if heavily exposed) skin. Sexier clothes and perhaps a hairstyle and makeup change should be enough to crank up a girl's hotness. The extra changes didn't make me quit the corruption paths but they did disappoint me and reduce my excitement to see what would happen next.
I 100% agree with you and I absolutely find redheads and brunettes sexier then blondes and agree a change in makeup, hairstyle, and clothing would get the point across much better then fake tits, tattoos, and completely different hairsyles. But I try to only ask for the bare minimum as I realize I'm only one person and not everyone is going to share my aversion to a redhead going blonde.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
excuse me, did you pay for this game ? like in support on patreon ? if not dear sir your far lower than cheap too complaint about game you play for free... if you can make better game... can dev one... very sure there ppl here LOVE download it and exp your greatness dev game.

You uh,realize this is a PIRATE site,yes? You may have taken a wrong turn on your way to the devs Patreon.

lok34

Oct 3, 2021
hmm, you can date both Brianne and April if you ask Brianne out first, but not vice versa.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes