3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
welcome to sugarbaby galore. that won't be last idiocy you'll see.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
i'm on game version 1.08. Can you only have 1 baby with brianne? I have all 4 girls living me with and they are all my girlfriends. I have Brianne on the guidance path. The other 3 girls I can get pregnant over, and over. But after Briannes first child when I click on talk about children nothing happens. It just goes back to the main screen showing the 4 girls. I can't do anything else with her

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i'm on game version 1.08. Can you only have 1 baby with brianne? I have all 4 girls living me with and they are all my girlfriends. I have Brianne on the guidance path. The other 3 girls I can get pregnant over, and over. But after Briannes first child when I click on talk about children nothing happens. It just goes back to the main screen showing the 4 girls. I can't do anything else with her
if those who can get preggo atm are preggos then can't do much with them.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
How is it that, out of all the models used in this game, the Katie's corruption 1 is the most appealing

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Sugar Baby Galore [v1.010 Public] [3Diddly]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 247 MB

PC/MAC: - - - RACATY /

ANDROID: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Change logs from 1.07 - 1.10:

In this update, the PC has the option to marry Brianne on the Corruption Path in... Vegas! This will be quite different from the one with Lee, as it is a tad trashier. Kelvin will be the officiator if Brianne has not broken up with him!

-Added Lee marriage content on the Guidance Path (Marriage with 1 scene).

-Fixed some status bugs

I actually forgot that I didn't make Lee's pregnancy content on the Guidance path. This may or may not be done depending on my schedule.

- In this update, the PC will be able to impregnate Hazel on the Guidance Path. This approach is more romantic, and will require Hazel to have high Love Points and be living with the PC.

- Repeatable impregnation also added.

- Minor Bug fixes (repeatable pregnancies now work properly)

- Added Cross scene 8 between Brianne and Hazel on Corruption Path. This is a home gym scene. If Kelvin has not broken up with Brianne, he will show up.

- The PC will also have the choice of telling Hazel to meet people for compensation. If he accepts, Hazel will send pictures to the PC from time to time.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Sugar Baby Galore 1.10 Public
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes