Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019

Overview:
It is the story of a group of young girls who are supported by sugar daddies. The story takes place on "Auro Digger Island." "Auro" is the Samoan word for gold. You will play as the third party Master of Ceremonies, and make decisions for most of the characters in the game. Those decisions will directly impact the routes that the game follows. The central character is a girl named, "Dawn." The player can edit this name to suit their own tastes. The player's decisions will directly influence the actions of the various potential Sugar Daddies, and how "Dawn" evolves. It may very well also impact other Sugar Daddy relationships within the game.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-30
Release Date: 2021-08-27
Developer: Warped Animation - - F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: Episode 4 Beta 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

In light of the developer stating that he will take down links shared for new versions, if you have a new version...
Please open a support ticket instead of posting it publicly.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Android xarm64v8: - - - -
Android v7
(Episode 3): - - - -

371599_shoot1good19.png 371600_deepostcall01.png 371601_jakecall19.png 371603_wankle19.png 371605_betrayed18.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Great models, wearing high heels even on the beach; that's style:LOL:.
Too bad there's basically no story. They're not daughters, just uninteresting gold diggers I guess. Pretty meaningless beyond the good graphics.

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
Good Lord that old guy in pic 3 shouldn't have a wrinkle on his body when that soldier of his goes "Ten Hut"
If you're talking about wrinkles on his Chest then let me tell you thats not wrinkle thats "Hairy Chest Render Gone wrong"

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
these daz models are looking like a parody of the models of some adult games on this forum o_O
i recognize dmd and the tyrant from only looking at the preview pictures.
i'm sure the third one could be aswell from a game on this forum that i dont know.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes