Ren'Py - Sugar Service [v0.08B] [GeeSeki]

1. 4.00 star(s)

kage0376

the potential is crazy the characters are all meaningful sex scenes are great card game system is a bit too hard imo and it feels too grindy but other than that it has great potential to be an amazing full fledged game
  2. 4.00 star(s)

abbyvtch

Definitely a very promising game. This deserves a higher rating than it currently has (v0.04B.ba).

Love the visuals, love the gameplay. It can definitely be tedious but I think it's fun and unique in this setting. Like I said, very promising.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Doctor Shark

Version v0.04B.c review (as a quick aside, the paid version is on .06B so I don't know if any of my criticisms have already been addressed in the newest version).

I liked this a lot. The gameplay is fun and feels well thought out. The girls are pretty cute. Money is a little weird: you need to earn $1500/month for rent but you can do that in like a day. Everything else (card packs, gifts, and clothes) are super expensive so you'll play the card game A LOT. The games go quick though and I rarely had any difficulty winning on the second hardest mode so it never felt too tedious. It is kind of crazy, though, that the game goes up to level 100 and after two hours I'm level 6. Not sure what the dev's intent is there.

My biggest criticism is with gifts. Those are the only way to raise relationship with the various ladies. You can't give the same gift twice but there's nothing (that I'm aware of) indicating what gifts you have and haven't given. With relationships going as high as 20 in the current version, you basically need a spreadsheet. Also, each girl likes one type of gift and some are obvious (the controller probably goes to the gamer) but others are like a skirt or a box of donuts and it would be nice if they just had the traits shown.

Overall though, I thought the card game was well thought out and the girls are cute and this is a fun little game.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

makeitso

The idea sounded fun and the visuals looked cute, but in the current version v0.03B_f the gameplay is horribly slow and unrewarding. The game takes ages to start and the core loop is unrewarding to say the least. The dialogue was okay and the characters could develop into real stories, but any strip poker game is honestly a better investment of your time for now.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

FunForFree

The idea looks fun but in practice its just rng and gets really boring after a few rounds.
    I'm not shure if its my lick but the npc seems to "guess correct" more often than you.
    The art is decent but nothing special.
    Could become a fun game in the future but it needs some major reworks in the rock paper scissors gameplay.