Seeking Suggest game with animated scene like My Cute Cousin or Milfy City

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Well... the answer to that is Milfy City... no dev has the money to match their skill

I honestly can't really remember most of the games with animations aside from the two you mentioned, which are among the best.

Depraved Awakening is the best adult game out there, it's also got both animations and the ability to swap between scenes.

Harem Hotel has animations, it's using the Honey Select stuff though. It's one of my favorite games for mindless fun.

Mythic Manor might also, since it's also done in Honey Select....

those are the only ones coming to mind atm. Animations usually don't add anything for me unless they're really good. I much prefer a well done series of stills and theatre of the mind. However those 3 games I listed are definitely top 10 material for what I play.

lalok

Oct 15, 2018
Well... the answer to that is Milfy City... no dev has the money to match their skill

I honestly can't really remember most of the games with animations aside from the two you mentioned, which are among the best.

Depraved Awakening is the best adult game out there, it's also got both animations and the ability to swap between scenes.

Harem Hotel has animations, it's using the Honey Select stuff though. It's one of my favorite games for mindless fun.

Mythic Manor might also, since it's also done in Honey Select....

those are the only ones coming to mind atm. Animations usually don't add anything for me unless they're really good. I much prefer a well done series of stills and theatre of the mind. However those 3 games I listed are definitely top 10 material for what I play.
Of course. All game that you mention just now, I already play though. I just can't get enough of Milfy City. Too addicted hahaha

Reactions: Furyous D

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone know the best game with animated scene like My Cute Cousin or Milfy City?
icstor games contain great animation
- incest story 2 .[good story][great animation][male protagonist][incest] [completed]
-milf's villa....... [shallow story][great animation][male protagonist][incest] [completed]

another games with good animation
- my girlfriend amnesia [good animation][male protagonist][completed][NTR avoidable]
-hack'n stalk 1-2 [completed][male protagonist][animation controlled by your mouse]
-ordinary day 1 [completed][male][good animations][bad story]
-hanna's boat trip [completed][male][good animation][short game]
-cockwork industries [completed][male][great animation]

Last edited:
U

User_897603

Time Stamps has really good animation. Hot threesome in the last update too.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Little late but . Personally I think it might be the best animation I've seen, the pov movement really makes them look good (make sure to play the prologue and the version that just came out). Also has Milfy City level animation.

Reactions: passerbyR34

padder

May 5, 2018
Joraell is
If you looking for good animations try my game. Don't know if they are the best. But I think they are good enough. Just check my signature.
Joraell is being humble, Betrayed has the best animations i've seen here yet.

- This one is a close second. (Mainly Vore, imagine that in VR, would be amazing.)

Now, you could also try - Imagine a hentai movie where you can make decisions. Its basicly all animated. Pretty tough though, since you have to be quick (answers are timed)

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Well damn, u're definitely put ur standard too high by using Milfy City as ur ref :D
Anyway here's my list for some of HQ 3DCG Ren'Py games, including with the aforementioned titles :
Honey Select : Mythic Manor, Harem Hotel, Dark Magic, Waifu Academy, Depravity, The Inn, Perverted Hotel
Daz3D : Betrayed, The DeLuca Family, High-Rise Climb
, Long Live The Princess, The Awakening, Love and Submission, Indecent Desires

Give it a go just in case u haven't played some of them yet :D

jprizal

May 21, 2018
If you liked Milfy City, try F.I.L.F. Very similar to Milfy City story-wise. Still incomplete as well.

Reactions: SSJGOD
Dec 15, 2017
Try our our game Oath of Loyalty. What people think is good is subjective, so I won't make comparisons and although I may be biased I think I did a good job with animations and always looking to improve, all critiques welcome. We are on our 4th release and so far we have 50+ animations. We try to update every month.

You can see an early in game animation