Seeking Suggest me a Good Visual Novel

saadniazi

Feb 20, 2019
Like the title says. The game SHOULD INCLUDE the following
  • Good visual storytelling.
  • The ability to choose where the story should go based on the choices I make.
  • Dating Sims ONLY.
Game shouldn't include the following:
  • RPG games.
  • Incest.
  • Sci-Fi theme or any fantasy.
  • Games that have mini-games and maps that feel like it's a chore rather than being fun.
Games I've already played:
  1. Acting Lessons
  2. Being a Dik (Dr.PinkCake has spoiled me with his games :( )
  3. Become a Rock Star <3
  4. Where the Heart is <3
  5. The DeLuca Family.
  6. Depraved Awakening
  7. City of Broken Dreamers
  8. Man of the House
  9. My Cute Roommate
  10. Milfy City

• Angry
Reactions: HunterSeeker

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
I'm a bit confused about your "shouldn't" rule and the games N° 7, 8, 9 and 10.
So sorry, don't have any recommandations for now. Nothing comes to my mind, you've broke my brain :/

Nice list by the way. Loved it all, but haven't played 3 and 4, I'll check theses later :)

Reactions: HunterSeeker

saadniazi

Feb 20, 2019
I'm a bit confused about your "shouldn't" rule and the games N° 7, 8, 9 and 10.
So sorry, don't have any recommandations for now. Nothing comes to my mind, you've broke my brain :/

Nice list by the way. Loved it all, but haven't played 3 and 4, I'll check theses later :)
3 and 4 are some of the BEST if not the greatest games you can play on this forum. Really waiting for their next updates.

And in the shouldn't category: Just don't want those RPGM shit with Incestual stories like Dating my Daughter. That shit is fucked up.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
After a little check on my HDD, you can try (Alphabetical order sorted, I can't sort games by how much I love them, I really love them all, it's too difficult, everyone has pros and cons, but in the end.... XD) :

- Good Girl Gone Bad
- Lancaster Boarding House
- Melody
- Tons of fantasy games.... XD
- Tons of unfinished games with one or more things that you don't want.... (500+ Go) :)

saadniazi

Feb 20, 2019
After a little check on my HDD, you can try (Alphabetical order sorted, I can't sort games by how much I love them, I really love them all, it's too difficult, everyone has pros and cons, but in the end.... XD) :

- Good Girl Gone Bad
- Lancaster Boarding House
- Melody
- Tons of fantasy games.... XD
- Tons of unfinished games with one or more things that you don't want.... (500+ Go) :)
I have played all three. Could you suggest more? But with little LESS VANILLA like it is in Melody.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Well, you can try (sorry for no link, take too much time! :) You can search by thread title only) :

- Avalon (Nice one, you need to get used of the eyes of the characters XD , nice story, lots of humour, and, Maze... :love:)
- Babysitter (well... nothing to say about this one... :) )
- Betrayed (a "little bit" of paranormal)
- Bad Memories (Good one, don't know if the choices have a large impact on the world, more like a lock or unlock relationship)
- Hustle Town (didn't go too far, so I don't really know about the story, looks like a slow developping story and don't know about the choices)
- Long Live the Princess (Fantasy world, but seriously, a great one!)
- Love of Magic (same as above, a very nice adaptation of the Arthurian legend)
- Love and Sex : Second base (definitively a dating sim like you want).
- Strange Nights (You're going to be pretty attached to Mark Jefferson... o_O , not many choices)
- TP: The Class Next Door. Currently heavily focused on the story around the MC and his daugther, but a nice one with "slow" pace (not so slow imo).

Reactions: Droid Productions