Seeking Suggest me some Female protagonist genre game

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Coceter Chronicles is my favorite game and it's female protagonist is probably the best "player avatar" there is in adult games.

I Love Daddy is a really entertaining story with 10 different endings depending on your choices. It's quite a rewarding experience.

My own game, Seraphim Academy is getting a lot of positive buzz, so please, feel free to check it out.

Chloe18 is fun and over the top, but a bit of a grind.

I recently played Project SAGE and it looks like it's going to be very good as it keeps going. The MC is almost as good a player avatar as Tabitha in Coceter Chronicles.

LMalice

Jul 15, 2018
Unfinished:

Anna Exciting Affection Renpy Remake (there is also a smaller Anna game called Hard something)

Angelica's Temptation

Katie's Corruption

Elena's Life Unofficial Renpy Remake

If you are willing to brave RPGM there is also Lida's Adventure (or something like that with Lida in it)

Have fun.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Any game with the might be what you are looking for.
I usually play male protagonist games instead so the only female protagonist games I can recommend is Eleanor by Leonizer and the LoP team, the sequel , and the much anticipated upcoming release and third installment in the series .

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
A new dawn is a great female protagonist game with loads of content and choices, all about corruption and many good animations in there.