Seeking Suggest some games, I've fallen into a rut

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
I've been in a bit of a rut for quite some time now. I've found myself becoming overly picky about tags, and even the smallest things in games have started to bug me. This has resulted in me enjoying the search for new games less overtime as I become less willing to try new games. This was okay for sometime since I had several games that I was enjoying between updates, but I've also begun feeling burnt out on those games due to the never ending wait for new content.

So, I'm hoping for some personal recommendations if possible. I'm not really expecting anything, but who knows?
  • Male Protagonist games are a must. I've never enjoyed Female Protagonist games, even before the rut.
  • I'm not a fan of being forced to choose between specific love interests, and the harem tag is my favorite but not a necessity.
    • Note, if the game has the harem tag, I've likely already played it.
  • I don't like NTR. Period. However, I'm also not a fan of many things that can be associated with it including cheating and lesbian but I can overlook these tags if the game is good enough or handles it well enough.
  • I prefer Maledom over Femdom, but can withstand some level of Femdom.
  • I don't enjoy games that can be described as "sexfest" if they don't have a decent story or characters.
  • I do enjoy "long haul" style games where the sex content takes a back seat in favor of story or character development.
  • I strongly dislike games that use the Protagonist has a punching bag (example; constantly talking about how stupid he is).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
This is one of my favourite games: Trials of the succubi
Quickly looking at what games you like, the style is different but maybe you'll like it!

The game has many encounters and paths that lead to different outcomes and sexual preferences. So for example, there are some Dom paths if you pick certain options and there are some Sub paths if you pick certain options, you get the idea.

4 Anon

Jan 13, 2020
While this is not a game, have you considered swapping to some smut novels? Might be the freshness you need as they tend to differ quite a bit from adult visual novels.

If you're interested heres some sites I frequent.

Scribblehub.com
Lightsnovel.com
Wattpad.com

Jun 16, 2023
I think we have similar tastes. I prefer good writing and coherent plot even if it's an adult game so I have listed some of my favorites in my profile. It's separated by renders type and popularity. Let me know if you have any questions. Hope you enjoy em and find some gems (most are underrated and deserve more attention :())