Seeking Suggested game with 3D model focused on submission, corruption, BDSM, kidnapping or rape?

Fernat

Mar 11, 2018
Hello.

I am looking for games using 3D models like "The Tyrant", "Corruption" or "Man of The House". Not being English speaking I like games translated into French or so, or the only choices are to move from zones to zones. Even if choice dialogues do not bother me.

I would like games that are worn or contain submission, bribery, BSDM, adult abductions, rape, kidnapping, training, or anything like that.

I especially liked the game Corruption but also The Tyrant and "Man of the House" especially the scenario of the sister to be sung and submit as well as his girlfriend slave. I look forward to your proposals. I like Deviant Discoveries.

If some games do not contain everything it does not matter. The male or female domination of the character played by the unplayed character is the most important part. The rest, the kidnapping, the training, the sequestration, the corruption, the BDSM, the rape, the blackmail this is only the bonus always very appreciable.

Thank you.