Seeking Suggestion for 2DCG games like...

WinnetouKowalski

Jun 3, 2019
Hi people,
I'm rather new here, although reading for a longer time :)

I'm stumbled upon "Summertime Saga" some months ago and was really pleased, then I was really into "Rogue Like".
Now some days ago "Innocent Witches" took my complete attention, and yesterday, it was "Witch Trainer Silver" which was fascinating me (both games playing in the Harry Potter world was a bonus, but not the main reason).

It's mainly the kind of graphics which I'm into (2DCG), when they're really pretty. I'm not really caring about the type of game. But definately 3D is not my stuff.

So here my question: can you suggest me other games like the ones mentioned above?

Thanks in advance :)

Edit: a non-manga style is prefered. Don't know if there's a name for other drawing styles...

Last edited:
Reactions: saitamama

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hi people,

I'm stumbled upon "Summertime Saga" some months ago and was really pleased, then I was really into "Rogue Like".
Now some days ago "Innocent Witches" took my complete attention, and yesterday, it was "Witch Trainer Silver" which was fascinating me (both games playing in the Harry Potter world was a bonus, but not the main reason).

It's mainly the kind of graphics which I'm into (2DCG), when they're really pretty. I'm not really caring about the type of game. But definately 3D is not my stuff.

So here my question: can you suggest me other games like the ones mentioned above?

Try Mythic Manor. It's 3d, but with a 2d style and excellent gameplay.

Reactions: WinnetouKowalski

WinnetouKowalski

Jun 3, 2019
Thank you both for your suggestions!

Papa Ernie
Graphics look great and I truly believe gameplay is nice, but really, this 3D art doesn't fit my perversions ^^

Winterfire
I will definately take a look at your suggestions! :)

Hope there's more to come :) I searched for myself but there is sooo much content, I stumbled on the above mentioned games just by chance...

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hi people,

Edit: a non-manga style is prefered. Don't know if there's a name for other drawing styles...
Well, there's always the search engine.
1) Latest Updates
2) Filter tag: 2dcg (up to 5 tags)
3) Sort by likes or views.

Reactions: WinnetouKowalski

WinnetouKowalski

Jun 3, 2019
Well, there's always the search engine.
1) Latest Updates
2) Filter tag: 2dcg (up to 5 tags)
3) Sort by likes or views.
Thanks for that hint! (I mean it ^^)
I used the search before but if I remember right, I had to go into every thread and take a look at the screenshots, it was a bit tiring.
But the "Latest Updates" page even has multiple preview pics, thats great :)
Thank you :)

Reactions: Papa Ernie