Seeking Suggestion for a game that has black characters?

VeryRare

Feb 10, 2018
Hey, I have been using the lately but I cant find any game with black female characters, Ive only seen Personal Trainer and thats it.
Anyone mind suggesting me some?

Reactions: HunterSeeker
U

User_694903

Maybe check out 'Old Friends and Public Transport'. Can't remember if there's any sexual interaction with the black characters yet though.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
:test:

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
If you combine the tags 'male protagonist' and 'interracial' your search should be bountifull.
The first one I saw when doing that search just now was " " and it seems it has a dark skinned female in it. :)
Happy hunting!

Reactions: ChapulinColorado

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
There's one in Sisterly Lust.

There's also one in my game, Seraphim Academy, but you play as a girl, and there's currently no content with the black girl.

Game just had it's first release, but Luxee's Apartment69 has already introduced us to a sexy black character.

I don't know if there's any content with her, but I do recall meeting a very attractive black woman in Timestamps.

There's the best friend's mom in Dreams of Desire.

Dreaming of Dana has one as well, though you're the Sub in that relationship, which isn't really my thing.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hey, I have been using the lately but I cant find any game with black female characters, Ive only seen Personal Trainer and thats it.
Try searching the 'interracial' tag. Most of those refer to black characters.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
There are two black female characters you can fuck in Battle of the Bulges.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
  • Nothing is Forever
  • Mythic Manor
  • Annie's School Days
  • Conquering the Queen
  • Dreams of Desire
  • Friends in Need