Suggestion for Devs looking for a genre to tackle: a Native American themed game.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So, I was doing my daily 3D Store rounds, checking out the eye candy, and I came across this:

Full136129_3e8c3a3ceb525a76a0b60b7ab54b2a51.jpg

This bundle has a few parts to it - male, female, war paint makeup, costumes although the female costume is basically skimpwear, Teepees, you get the idea. It's a bit pricey, but the makeup looks pretty sweet.

There's a similarly themed bundle over at Daz which is actually a killer deal ($1.99 for Plat Club members) if you don't mind autofitting, etc... as it's from the V4 era. Or you could use V4/M4 characters I suppose if you really wanted to.

cheyenne-bundle-large.jpg

Anyways, while I'm sure there's a game or two around here that deal with Native American tribes of the Old West, or the early colonization of North America, I personally don't know of one. So to me at least, this seems like a very under-represented genre in adult gaming. If an intrepid Mountain Man were to come across a Native American tribe that was particularly open about sex...

There's the rape angle too if looking at it from the side of the Cavalry subjugating the tribes, but that's not my thing. The Lewis and Clark banging their sexy guide Pocahantas angle is there too...

In any case, I just wanted to offer this up as a suggestion It's not something I'm looking to tackle personally, but this might get the creative ideas flowing for others looking for something different to tackle, hence the share.

Reactions: Nottravis

MrBree

Jun 9, 2017
I dunno. There is wayy to high a possibility that such a game would be seriously cringey due to lazy and clueless devs just slathering on stereotypes. You can whine about SJW all you want, but throwing blatant stereotypes out there casts a bad light on the rest of the game.

If somebody actually knew the subject matter you could have a good story but the odds of that are rather low.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017