Suggestion to stories/Custom tories thread

xpardareon

Jul 9, 2018
Hi, fresh man here. And sorry for my poor English grammar.

Ever felt that sometimes after you played an adult game or renpy game, you just felt a bit of disappointment of nothingness? Thinking that you expect a richer story from the girl/guy that you tried to woo and to lay with, but it turns out the only thing good is just the sex scene and the story is just too plain as vanilla that taste like water.

If you are reading this (Yes, yes you are reading. Don’t deny it.), then here is the thread that let your ideas and suggestion run wild in the form of stories. I ran across some suggestions for games (cough…” summertime saga”) and found that some suggestions are quite good. But an introduction is never enough, why just convince a few when you can convince a bunch of fellows through your wild stories. Let your ideas run wild and make the stories come to life. Don’t just write shallow suggestions, turn them into a story that everyone can enjoy, share, advice and appreciate each other works.

I know there are some ero-literature sites that f95zone frequently link with. But my ideas are, what if I wanted to create some ero-literature that borrowed from a game like an alternate storyline of “Milfy City”, f95zone are meant to as a hub for adult games in flash or renpy. I don’t think other ero-literature site have that kind of passage as their stories are more independent instead of borrowing existed resources from a game.

Or if you are feeling inspired, thoughtful and horny at the same time. You can also write your own custom stories here. Think that other ero-literature website, the author there are too professional and way beyond the league for your stories to be published and compared at there. You can post your own custom story here. Write your own story in your way without worrying your story will get neglected and be appreciated at the same time.

But if you are going to use a game resources or ideas, like creating an alternate timeline, a few rules are needed to avoid conflict from both parties (The writer and the game dev). A few simple rules need to be established but will refine more in the future to suit both needs.

1) All resources and game ideas belong to the original owner. If the dev doesn’t like it for some reasons, they need to send a message the writer and state their reasons. After that, the writers need to take the story down.

2) If the reader finds out that some of the alternate/suggestions story to the game is interesting, please do not go to the game dev website and request them to do so even if you are their patreon supporter. Let the dev read and decide on their own story line.

3) Please do address player character as PC (Player Character), as self-given name for PC might cause some confusion unless the story is custom made stories.

4) Try to read with appreciation. Constructive criticism is accepted. Nonsense and violent criticism are not accepted. Please try to be kind toward each other here.

For now, I can only think of these 4 rules. And I think hopefully there will be no more additional rules need to be written to keep the peace. And do kindly ask questions that you didn’t understand, I will be gladly to reply. And again, sorry for the bad English grammar

That’s all and happy writing!

xpardareon

Jul 9, 2018
Posting my first suggestion to stories here. It's related to Summertime Saga Eve alternate storyline. Hope you guys enjoy and do give feed back and opinion. Peace! (And sorry for my poor English word construction.)

Summertime saga- Eve alternate storyline

This story best play after playing all the rap battles game, all the 4 teachers story and completed Mia story and do assume the rest of the stories continue with after the completion of all mentioned stories above. PC means Player Character as I don't want to put name to prevent any confusion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MAC_T