suggestions on type of game to creatr

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
I'm getting back into programming after discovering howgood the tools are now. I was inspired by dmd and after a while realised what makes it amazing is writing and graphics quality. So I checked out renpy, unity, UE, Daz, blender.
Something I figured out quickly is that none of the above are really compatible.

Original plan. Dmd quality renders, eventually w animation, w a unitity rpg interface. Think teachers pets but more sandbox/less scripted

Secondary plan... Easy to do just rendering time. A renpyish game similar to dmd but in unity or ue so it can be less linear.

Current/ primary plan. UE4 game similar to wild life but less open world and slightly less high end graphics with Daz quality interaction scenes. Ie you run around sandboxing/gaming then get fairly frequent small scene payodffs and larger animated rendered payoffs later.

What I want to know is which people really prefer... Not what I'd want. And not an opinion on programming... I started programming 30 years ago.. I want to know what you'd all prefer to PLAY

Please note I'm not dissingcwild life what he's doing is amazing and I get exactly how he's doing it. Thing is I don't think the end product will be playable on anything less than acsystemcwith dual 2080 TI's. His morphs, animations, her quality is amazing. But it's next gen

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
"" So I checked out renpy, unity, UE, Daz, blender.
Something I figured out quickly is that none of the above are really compatible. ""

i dont know how do you realize that...

renpy is clearly compatible with unity, DAZ and even blender
- blender can make the animation or renders to put on renpy
- DAZ can do same
thoses 3 are compatible and add/combine each others perfectly. you can create 3D stuff on blender and import them on DAZ and reverse is also possible.
only incompatibility is renpy cant deal with 3D stuff, only 2D.

i dont know about UE soo i wont say.
i create my own small props on blender and sometime put them on my game (maximum discretion) and they fit perfectly on my renders. :p

but anyway, about a game.. i would like something similar to the chronicles of alexstraza (name like this) , wich is 3D with easy controls, nice interaction and good possibility with story and stuff.

we lack good 3D games imho. at least something different than controling a char to fight monsters or else "just fucking" style. i think we need more "rpg adventure" game style with some sex in it.

just my opinion

Sep 10, 2018
I'd love to see a corruption game that doesn't stop with a vanilla stairway to heaven. You go through the process of breaking girl A kissing, dance, strip, hj, bj, sex and anal. that's it then it's onto the next girl. So much potential beyond this; prostitution, exhibitionism, watersports, being a foot stool, filling her orifices with strawberries and cream and presenting before mc heads off for another day of tedious sandbox grind, leashing, uniform selection, threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes with other conquered compatriots, transformation at player control, secretary duty, dp, triplep, quadp etc etc. All these games are going for a specific fantasy fulfillment and they do it poorly I think in part because it takes more development time, beyond that of 0.3 no. 5,000 and maybe because they are scared of scaring away the vanilla crowd? the latter seems like a poor choice to me because if you're playing that genre of game you're likely chasing exactly what I'm talking about.