RPGM SUIKEN QUEST [ Mofuya ] [ urahachiken ] [ 裏八軒 ]

poi134

Jan 14, 2020
Title: SUIKEN QUEST
Website: , (the katfile is the working one. Thanks to user TheBlueKnight for sharing the link).
Language: Japanese

Please go to the dlsite website for sample pics. I had some error putting the images in, so I can't sure they will work.
You need to download the RPG TKool VX Ace RTP in order for the game to work. Please use the link in the dlsite website for more credibility. I think it would look shady if I post it here.

Edit: the game is quite light, 30mb, lighter than the 100mb rpg app. Don't worry about the limited download, it will be done in 6 minutes with the limited 100kb/s download.

The game has been out for a few years now. In my opinion, the art is great and the game is kinda fun too(puzzle rpg type), but because it was in japanese I can't understand the puzzle to continue. If anyone who know Japanese and have free time, please check out the game and translate it if you want. Or if you know any machine translate app please send me the link, I can do it myself if there is an instruction. I don't really mind machine translation, just enough to understand. Thank you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: likesbootyok

Xeenith

Jul 13, 2017
anyone found the code for the chest in the millionaire's house, how to open the wall on the top right map corner, or how to get rid of the dead tree ?

I'm only missing the last disk of the "training"

Alexandre01

Feb 20, 2020
anyone found the code for the chest in the millionaire's house, how to open the wall on the top right map corner, or how to get rid of the dead tree ?

I'm only missing the last disk of the "training"
Same here and i dont know how pass the day for continue the scenes

KevinMeck

Mar 11, 2022
Started playing this game with Textractor and was able to get through a good amount of story, then I got stuck. I found a Japanese blog with the guide I google translated into English. Hope this helps whoever plays this game in the future. Also gonna attach a guide txt file in case the blog ever becomes unavailable.

Edit: Finishing the game feels weird because there's no ending credits like a lot of other games, so I just assume that collecting all 18 (3 rows/6 columns) recollection is the end of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: AmadeusV