り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
RJ151512_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Amid the city of desires, the forces of dark make their move.
Darkness comes together, to entrap a single girl into its vice...
The heroine, Yuzuki Himeno bears great anguish within her mind.
In her search for help, she receives treatment from Professor Shinozaki,
an authority of hypnotherapy.
His treatment supposedly helps the patient overcome their troubles in
their sleep.
But instead, his treatments were only a prelude to the nightmarish
traps which lay ahead...​

Updated: 2019-05-06
Developer/Publisher: Double Soft Cream
Censorship: Yes/Mosaics
Language: English (subbed)
Length: 1h & 40m
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Ep. 1 WIN: - - - -
Ep. 2 WIN: - - - -

RJ151512_img_smp1.jpg RJ151512_img_smp2.jpg RJ151512_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rainbowtwist

Aug 8, 2017
Sorry to bring it up, but does anyone have the extra paizuri scene in swf? I got the base game but cant find the extra paizuri that came later. thanks

rainbowtwist

Aug 8, 2017
I should have specified, im sorry, the extra scene was released for the first Suima game, episode 1. I cant find it and I have the game itself just dont have the extra scene. AFAIK they only put that scene in the original JP version, so if you buy the english version you dont get it... I really dont want to pay 25 bucks just for an extra scene so was wondering if anyone here has it.

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
there isn't an actual part 3 and 4. as far as I know it's the same one and it's supposed to be 2 parts
I don't doubt that for a minute. I know little if anything about this game. I just happened to see this and thought I would share what I saw. It actually showed up in a few different sites as part 3 & 4. More than likely there are aliens or politicians (no difference in the two) involved in this false flag attempt to overthrow our beloved game perv militia. :sneaky: :alien: :geek:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Will there ever be part 3 or new project from this studio? Suima ep 2 is the last product from Double Soft Cream and its released in 2015.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Will there ever be part 3 or new project from this studio? Suima ep 2 is the last product from Double Soft Cream and its released in 2015.
they were never really that good, also using child like characters in very aggressive scenes, not cool man... the more adult versions use old models, despite back in 2015 we already had better ones.

Solvalley School is far better in my opinion.

incase you didn't know, they released their last games with better visuals, or someone did anyway. it kinda looks the same but also sharper.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Dont know if this is that one you looking for about Suima Princess (Esipode 1) with english sub on 72 min. 720P.

Reactions: Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Dont know if this is that one you looking for about Suima Princess (Esipode 1) with english sub on 72 min. 720P.
Yup, that seems to be a good rip of the Eng version. Guess only the "story" fragments' subs are what's missing. Beggars can't be choosers though...
Anyone perchance has a DL link for that version (for...erm...collectors? Ehemm.).

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote