RPGM - Completed - Sujimon quest [V.1.01] [ Black Train]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Lingtwik

The game has its flaws, but overall it's a really interesting game with great art, interesting characters, and some decent humor too (plot's alright, but who cares).

Art in this game is great. Especially in sex scenes. However there is not much of a choice when it comes to sex here. There are 7 only female characters with any scenes. But most of them are with Sujimons, they are the monstergirls. Their design is really simple, but scenes with villagers fucking them in the brothel became the highlight of the game for me. There are 5 of them - flower-girl, fox(?)-girl, fish-girl, medusa and tree-girl. There is also the main female character, she's cute and scenes with her were pretty good too. But I didn't really like that despite her beign extremely horny she still haven't fucked anyone in the entire game. It's mostly peeping or masturbation with her. So in exchange we have another main character that fucks - there are 5 sujimons (same as above, but different colors) and a waitress for him. The sujimon scenes (both with mc and the village ones) can be replayed up to 3 times, and they make the majority of sex scenes in the game. However there's barely any difference in their stages. So instead of 30, there's basicaly 10.

The other thing I enjoyed was the world in general - the characters here are interesting and the maps aren't generic copypasted RPGM assets. There are also some secrets to find, which is something I really enjoy doing. The sidestory about the village chief was pretty hilarious. There is also an endgame content. But it's more of a true ending thing.

Combat in this game was the worst part for me. At first it was alright, like any other RPGMaker game. But here sex scenes give you exp, and this really ruins the difficulty. As I mentioned above,scenes have up to 3 stages. And the higher the stage, the more exp you get. You start with 200, then 400 and finally 800. So just by unlocking the scenes game became way too easy.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

JacarandaSun

Story - Wonderful
    This is the highlight of the game. The main story is interesting enough to keep your attention without bogging you down with useless fluff text. The characters are amusing and you will be invested in them. The story also isn't cut from the same cloth as almost every other RPGM h-game, which in itself is enough reason to consider playing this game. It also comes with a nice amount of humor, which is a breath of fresh air in a genre that takes itself too seriously far too often. The only negative is that Eliza's side story feels like it should have more than what we get.

Gameplay - Exists to pace out the story
    Standard RPGM repetitive gameplay structure. Combat is completely pointless. While there is no grind to advance through harder areas, that comes with the cost of combat feeling more a burden.

Overworld - Well enough designed
    Areas all feel appropriately sized for their use, something many RPGM games fail to do. There's also several well-placed teleport circles to avoid backtracking.

H-Content - Leaves you wanting more
    This is where my main issue with this game lies. The art itself is great - this artist's unique style is always appealing. There's also quite a few scenes with a variety of human and monster girls. However, there isn't much variance among images per girl. So, for example, even though there are three gorgon girl scenes, it's essentially just the same image with minimal alteration. This is the case for most h-scenes. Scenes also have way too much "sex text." In addition, I feel some images don't show as much as you'd expect. For example, it's a bit odd to have a full frontal image of a girl but have it cut off right above her crotch. On another note, one of the worst issues is that Eliza's scenes feel incomplete, as if we only got two parts out of a three scene side story. While that's rough, the worst part of the h-content is that Gaaru's scenes feel like they're teasing you for future explicit scenes that never come. Also, you never see her fully nude... hell you don't ever see her bare breasts.

The game is definitely worth a playthrough, especially if you're looking for a RPGM game without the usual RPGM copy/paste main story and without generic characters.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

p4091a

Nothing revolutionary, but a solid h-game nonetheless

Gameplay:
    Talk to NPC, go in <direction>, fight monstergirls, go back to town for h-scenes, talk to NPC... rinse and repeat.
    It's a RPGMaker game and plays exactly what one would expect with turn-based combat and a linear flow. Teleportation points are plentiful making backtracking (the few times it's needed) painless. Side quests are only giving money and gear. Grinding is similarly unnecessary the only two fights I ever needed to heal was against the Hero and that one elite golem. Personally did not bother with partying with the sujimon either. Tatsumi and Gaaru are more than sufficient. There's a grand total of one puzzle which players should be able to solve within a minute.

H-Content:
    4 types of monster-girls (plant beast fish gorgon) with 4-6 scenes each. The last enemy with 3 H-scenes I don't really consider a monster-girl; she's very very vanilla. The female protagonist herself has a handful of scenes as well. All? of the monstergirl scenes are from the protagonist's pov as she peeps on the monstergirls getting railed. Notable mentions for me were the egglaying scene with the fish monster-girl, Gorgon's scenes well as the one where the protagonist gets peeped on.

Other: I was amused by
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    some of the humour in the story. I actually got kinda invested in Gaaru and Tatsumi
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    by the end which is why this is a 4 and not a 3/5