HTML - Completed - Sukiko [Final] [vdategames.com]

1. 3.00 star(s)

pyrofox1313

Great renders with an incredibly short story. The sex scene between the MC and Sukiko seems to come almost out of nowhere. Vdate has done much better work than this previously. Overall, it's not bad but leaves much to be desired.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

KEKERKKK

I was pretty excited for this game, but this turned out to be only slightly better than the Photographer 3.
    Aside from the fact that Violet is an incredibly obnoxious character, gaining feedback on the correct answers is impossible. After 3 tries before the first checkpoint on easy i just clicked on the scenes from the html folder, at least you don't need a cheat mod to cheat in this game. Some renders are ok, others are sub par, cum looks like fucking mucus ( i may be biased here, cumshots are my favourite part of any game and he messed them up). There is a curious aspect about the animations, sometimes there are 2 or 3 from different point of views, some of which are frankly forgettable, sometimes there are none in scenes which deserve them.
    Honestly this game is a 5/10 only because of sukico and the scarcity of well rendered asians in the adult visual novel community.
    The only game so far with an "asian" character is Saviour from purplefellas, which outclasses this relic in story, mechanics and renders. Chaotic needs to undertand that the bar is being constantly pushed higher, this is not 2018, or even 2015 for that matter. I would suggest hiring an artist and to give a stronger feedback to the player about the outcome of his choices. That is however up to him.
    Props to the guy who paid 20 Euros to download this.