RPGM [SukiyaKING] Brilliant Blossom Princess Prececile (光桜閃姫プリセシール)

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
1699954438001.png
The year is 202x, and something is up in Kamijiki City.
Strange monsters are appearing, and it's all up to Sakura Himemiya and her hidden heroine identity "Brilliant Blossom Princess Prececile" to protect the city!
However...
The monster commander, and an evil cult and their devious leader have other plans.
Can Sakura solve the mystery of what's going on, and beat the baddies!?
What fate awaits her?
You'll have to find that part out yourself...​
Developer: SukiyaKING
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
This game has been out and translated for a while. I wonder if it is not allowed here or something.
Also, just in case anyone know what the pass for this safe is? I already finished one ending and I have no idea how to open this one. It is the only puzzle I can't find any clue about it.
Prececile.jpg

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
This game has been out and translated for a while. I wonder if it is not allowed here or something.
Also, just in case anyone know what the pass for this safe is? I already finished one ending and I have no idea how to open this one. It is the only puzzle I can't find any clue about it.
View attachment 3144487
what!?
like an official translation or fan translation or mtl or what?
where did you find it!?

Elmenano

May 19, 2020
what!?
like an official translation or fan translation or mtl or what?
where did you find it!?
Don't remember if fan or official, probably not mtl though.
I think it was ulfm or maybe somewhere else.
It's in SVSCOMICs you have ENG and JAP game but 4h or more for download with their link if you can't pay so good luck patience lol if you have one patch ENG please share he

Ergast

May 31, 2017
It's in SVSCOMICs you have ENG and JAP game but 4h or more for download with their link if you can't pay so good luck patience lol if you have one patch ENG please share he
Dunno if something changed, but using florenfile in svscomics took me like 1 minute, maybe 2, to download, and I assure you, I DON'T have a premium account.

And yeah, I know it usually takes a ton of time to download from svscomics, it surprised me when I decided to bite the wait.

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
I've uploaded the game (v1.4 eng) from svscomics on these servers:

Workupload:
Pixeldrain:

Reactions: derakino999