RavenOfOld

Depraved Bastard
Uploader
May 16, 2021
Cover.gif

Overview:
Sulbas is a 3D artist who makes pics and short animations of cute Fortnite girls swallowing dicks and receiving facials.​

Updated: 2024-08-10
Artist: Sulbas3D -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p animations / 4k pics
Files: ~40+ vids, 110+ pics
Length: ~14 minutes total, 8 seconds to 40 seconds vid length
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Torrent (2024-08-13)
Download:
Collection: - - - -
2024-08 Update:
- - - -

BlowSyl.gif BriteBJ.gif HelsieTetoki.gif KissHel.gif JoniAnfy.gif Mecha2.gif Mecha1.gif LavBlow.gif LexaPhone.gif Clara.gif HelJoni.gif HelsieBJ.gif
AphroBJ.gif BlowTV.gif CuteBlow.gif HelsieBoba.gif HelsiePai.gif MechaP21.gif
MechaP22.gif PjBlow.gif PjDoggy.gif Skye2v1.gif AntoniaBlow.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Is hard to enjoy short loops when you see creators mounting up stories even in 1-2 minutes.
But is more material for HMVs.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
2024-08-12 UPDATE: Made a new post

I did my thing again, I kept the videos I think are worth keeping, interpolated and reencoded (AV1, 1080p, 60FPS) and normalized and renamed them all.
This results in 14 video files of under 85 MiB.

Last edited:

Schattenjäger

Uploader
Aug 11, 2021
Not yet, but here's a complete collection of [Sulbas3D] work up to that point, including everything that is not available on patreon.

All in all, 30 animations & 79 images (1.11GB).

5 animations & 11 images (317MB).

Emphasis is on the curation of the archive, specifically with use of naming tags for actors and sex scenes,
but most importantly, file timestamps that correspond with the actual release date of each video or image.

Every video is the original released one, but their filenames are not.
I use a custom filename tag system to quickly find stuff in my collections. If anyone cares it works like:

Both [Created] and [Modified] date of each file is set to the file's original release date on patreon/twitter, so sorting by date would be pretty easy and a huge QoL (for windows add the extra column 'date created' in explorer). Files are zipped so as to preserve the dates when downloaded.
edit: 2024-06-17 update

Last edited:

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
Not yet, but here's a complete collection of [Sulbas3D] work up to that point, including everything that is not available on patreon.
I really like his style.

[Sulbas3d] Complete Collection

All in all, 30 animations & 79 images (1.11GB).

Emphasis is on the curation of the archive, specifically with use of naming tags for actors and sex scenes, but most importantly, file timestamps that correspond with the actual release date of each video or image.

Every video is the original released one, but their filenames are not.
I use a custom filename tag system to quickly find stuff in my collections. If anyone cares it works like:
(y) Both [Created] and [Modified] date of each file is set to the file's original release date on patreon/twitter, so sorting by date would be pretty easy and a huge QoL (for windows add the extra column 'date created' in explorer).
Files are zipped so as to preserve the dates when downloaded.

o7
Amazing job, thanks!

For completionism sake, I think he previously went by the name DarkBunxy and DarkPurx , there's a couple anim on r34 under those old aliases:

also, beside the latest machinist animations, there's also this animation released in May missing from the collection:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RavenOfOld
Feb 14, 2020
Amazing job, thanks!

For completionism sake, I think he previously went by the name DarkBunxy and DarkPurx , there's a couple anim on r34 under those old aliases:

also, beside the latest machinist animations, there's also this animation released in May missing from the collection:
its missing the two latest animations with the machinist

Schattenjäger

Uploader
Aug 11, 2021
Post #13 updated. Added 5 animations & 11 images.

its missing the two latest animations with the machinist
Inside each collection/update there is a text describing up to which point in time content has been downloaded and from which site. Videos were just not yet available on kemono at that time.

Reactions: bftig and gaaraelvi