VN Unity Sumata Café [v3.3 Public] [mosbles]

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes

Doko56

Oct 18, 2018
Does anyone know if there's any kind of scene guide or the like for this game? I've really been enjoying it, but I'm also not familiar with a bunch of the characters and I don't know if there's anything I'm missing with the dialogue choices or something.
Most of the dialogue is flavor, but there are a few scenes where it matters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that's all of them.

Reactions: kamenhero25

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Most of the dialogue is flavor, but there are a few scenes where it matters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that's all of them.
also some outfits will have a slight influence on the scene other then Rise's unlockable one which changes a lot. one of the ones that stand out in this regard is chiaki's.

Reactions: kamenhero25

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Excuse me.

Does anyone know how I can change the size of the screen when playing on a pc?
This should work, just substitute the folder and executable file names for this game with it:
For anyone like me who likes playing games in windowed mode at a smaller resolution just copy the exe and paste a shortcut then in the Target box add:
-screen-fullscreen 0 -screen-height 900 -screen-width 1600
outside of the parentheses like so:
"C:\Users\NAME\Downloads\GAME FOLDER\GAME EXECUTABLE.exe" -screen-fullscreen 0 -screen-height 900 -screen-width 1600

Reactions: wolf0105

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
I'm sorry.

I can't do what you've shown me to do.
Can you please tell me more about it?
-Right click the game.exe (whatever it's named) and select "Copy"
-Right click inside folder and select "Paste shortcut"
-Right click shortcut and select "Properties"
-Inside the "Target:" box add parentheses to the beginning and end and then add: -screen-fullscreen 0 -screen-height 900 -screen-width 1600 (change height and width values to whatever resolution you want)
-Press OK and then run the shortcut (double click it or right click and select "Open")

Sorry, but if it's still too complicated for you I can't help you. Maybe ask your Dad for help or something.

wolf0105

Sep 7, 2021
-Right click the game.exe (whatever it's named) and select "Copy"
-Right click inside folder and select "Paste shortcut"
-Right click shortcut and select "Properties"
-Inside the "Target:" box add parentheses to the beginning and end and then add: -screen-fullscreen 0 -screen-height 900 -screen-width 1600 (change height and width values to whatever resolution you want)
-Press OK and then run the shortcut (double click it or right click and select "Open")

Sorry, but if it's still too complicated for you I can't help you. Maybe ask your Dad for help or something.
Thank you.
I was able to resize it.

Reactions: wackyman15

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Sumata Café 2.6 is now publicly available!

Sup!
Hello, just found out your game yesterday, and holy fk it is a great game. Every character is written to their own personality and It is amazing.
Will there be footjobs or any foot scenes like mahiru the camera girl coming up? If it does not suit your audience then its fine the other scenes were all great and well written.

Dec 6, 2021
WoW! Amazing game! So HOT! i will gladly support and eagerly wait for new releases as this is just pure gold!! Keep up the good work and add some more characters!!! (preferably more THICK mmm) XoXoXo!

All should support this fantastic game!!

Doko56

Oct 18, 2018
Will there be footjobs or any foot scenes like mahiru the camera girl coming up? If it does not suit your audience then its fine the other scenes were all great and well written.
There are three foot-focused scenes
-Mahiru if you ask her to use her thighs
-Hibiki if you tease her as often as possible
-Yukine's. But it's very much not a footjob, and i hope you're into shoes and pain...

I only found out about Hibiki's like, three days ago. Holy fuck is it good, though.

I dream about thick thighs in pantyhose giving thighjobs....
Rosa and Morrigan will be up your alley. Also, mosbles once had Chisa in the poll and she seemed to be a thighjob echo scene, so maybe she'll return sometime and be put in the game.

Reactions: mosbles

mosbles

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
Hello, just found out your game yesterday, and holy fk it is a great game. Every character is written to their own personality and It is amazing.
Thank you! I do my best to stay in-character when writing the girls so it's always a treat when people notice and appreciate that!
As for foot stuff, like Doko said above, there is some already in the game, I might add more to the challenge mode once it's up and running!

any chance that you could wish for the waitress? mosbles
Not planned for now. Maybe for another project where I can explore these original characters by themselves.

WoW! Amazing game! So HOT! i will gladly support and eagerly wait for new releases as this is just pure gold!! Keep up the good work and add some more characters!!! (preferably more THICK mmm)
Planning on adding Prier from La Pucelle after I'm done with challenge mode! Thick and pantyhose!
1616179448145.png

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes