VN Unity Sumata Café [v3.3 Public] [mosbles]

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
When I saw this tittle I thought of this slut:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, I like the idea and I very like the art. Would be awesome if you could "upgrade" for penetration stuff but then it would go against the tittle fetish.
There's like a thousand games here that are all about penetration, surely there's no harm in one being the opposite.

Reactions: 246

obiruto

Nov 22, 2021
Very very very good, although I'm hoping to see more foot play soon ! But that's juste my two cents, do what you feel is good :)

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Nice to see Haydee coming back to the spotlight xD I love the game but for the love of me I can't finish it, I'm stuck in the red zone without Saves, and every time I die I lose too much progress :(

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
There's like a thousand games here that are all about penetration, surely there's no harm in one being the opposite.
Absolutely not. TBH, I also like this fetish but more as a warm up, a appetiser sort of, like a foreplay. Hence once Im "warmed up" :sneaky:, I would like to do more, particularly with this art. But I also enjoy how the game is now tho.

mosbles

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
Absolutely not. TBH, I also like this fetish but more as a warm up, a appetiser sort of, like a foreplay. Hence once Im "warmed up" :sneaky:, I would like to do more, particularly with this art. But I also enjoy how the game is now tho.
I'm the complete opposite, I started this game because I was tired of seeing sumata used as a warm up or featured in two panels out of a 20 page doujin. This is my own crusade for a fetish that gets absolutely no love and I understand if it's something a lot people are not into.
There won't be any penetration in this game, ever. I know saying this won't change a thing but please stop asking for it. There's no way of changing my mind about this, I went as far as calling the game "No-Penetration Café".
Asking for it is like asking for plane dogfighting in a FIFA game.

Like Blood Parade said, I'm sure literally any other game in this site has penetration and creampies for hours.
Now I'm saying this to you but I'm mostly talking to everyone that has asked for this before. This is what I like to do, I'm happy doing this. Having also people starting to enjoy this fetish thanks to this game is also a big reason why I want to keep doing it.

With that wall of text out of the way, I appreaciate you liking the art and being able to find some enjoyment in my work.

Very very very good, although I'm hoping to see more foot play soon ! But that's juste my two cents, do what you feel is good :)
Next girl might have some foot stuff, haven't started yet but it's planned!

seems femdom only
is it?
Mostly yes, there are a couple girls that are more submissive and sweet like Hibiki, Kairi or Rosa.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I'm the complete opposite, I started this game because I was tired of seeing sumata used as a warm up or featured in two panels out of a 20 page doujin. This is my own crusade for a fetish that gets absolutely no love and I understand if it's something a lot people are not into.
There won't be any penetration in this game, ever. I know saying this won't change a thing but please stop asking for it. There's no way of changing my mind about this, I went as far as calling the game "No-Penetration Café".

Like Blood Parade said, I'm sure literally any other game in this site has penetration and creampies for hours.
Now I'm saying this to you but I'm mostly talking to everyone that has asked for this before. This is what I like to do, I'm happy doing this. Having also people starting to enjoy this fetish thanks to this game is also a big reason why I want to keep doing it.

With that wall of text out of the way, I appreaciate you liking the art and being able to find some enjoyment in my work.
It wasnt meant as demanding but more of like a cherry on top as comparison so dont take it the wrong way. Recently I also started to like such foreplay to fool around and I only knew later this specific fetish is called Sumata. I dont thing people are against that, at least I never saw people hating this fetish as something on a scale like some heavy fuckery like gore/ntr etc.

But isnt Sumata only dick rubbing between the chicks thighs from the definition? I remember some doujinshi have such scenes but I never found out the right word/tag for it since there seems to be many versions of it.
I liked for some reason the Chiaki scene since there is not much content of her. I will keep this game out for more content and hey, since I saw you have planned some juicy foot fetish with Rin Thosaka I will definitely check it out. :p
Sadly not every girl offers the same service tho. Would be awesome if all of them would do thighjobs.

mosbles

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
It wasnt meant as demanding but more of like a cherry on top as comparison so dont take it the wrong way. Recently I also started to like such foreplay to fool around and I only knew later this specific fetish is called Sumata. I dont thing people are against that, at least I never saw people hating this fetish as something on a scale like some heavy fuckery like gore/ntr etc.

But isnt Sumata only dick rubbing between the chicks thighs from the definition? I remember some doujinshi have such scenes but I never found out the right word/tag for it since there seems to be many versions of it.
I liked for some reason the Chiaki scene since there is not much content of her. I will keep this game out for more content and hey, since I saw you have planned some juicy foot fetish with Rin Thosaka I will definitely check it out. :p
Sadly not every girl offers the same service tho. Would be awesome if all of them would do thighjobs.
Don't worry I didn't take it in a bad way, like I said I was mostly replying to all the comments on the subject.
I don't think people hate it, it's more that it is seen as a distraction for the main thing and for someone like me that greatly enjoys the foreplay it's always been a nightmare finding good stuff on the subject.
Sumata applies to both rubbing between the thighs or against the crotch, or both. Best translation would be intercrural sex.
I left the definition more open so that I'd have some wiggle room to add other types of foreplay in the game.
Heh, the girls that don't offer thighjobs are slowly and sneakily getting those scenes in Royale :^)

I'm interested in hardcore femdom, or at least humillation femdom. Is there any of it in this game?
There is, check out Yukine Chris's scene. She's probably the meanest.

Reactions: ZaChezzmanROFL

Huzupiku

Dec 16, 2017
Honestly this is the holy grail of this kind of content. I love how much it has of the cumming under/through clothes which is so incredibly rare. The art is obviously amazing and stays true to the source material, but what the dev really nails well here is really highlighting the personalities of each of the girls. It really is a joy when I see a new update come through on it. I can only hope that there are many to come, and the hope for a few specific girls/positions. Keep doing what you're doing Mosbles, I love what's come of it.

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018

Personally, as a person with a creampie fetish, you are my sworn enemy. But in all seriousness, I like this game but don't really like how a lot of the girls degrade the player character. Like I'm fonder of equal partners than of one talking down to the other, but the game is still fine even with it.

Anyway, I support you making something that you love even if some people are throwing shade on it. But I can somewhat understand where they are coming from.

I mean, your art style is amazing and while there are like millions of other games with penetration, few of them look as good as Sumata Café, and even fewer look better than it, and I think some of them are just sad that there isn't a game that can fulfill their fetish that looks just as good as this one.

So, with all of that out of the way, good luck with the future of this game and I look forward to the progress of Genokids.

Last edited:

Starna

Feb 14, 2020
Sometimes I like to read threads on F95 and think about how each and every post is implicitly about jacking off. There's a lot to say about the subject. Anyway this game still rules and i'm glad it's still updating

Reactions: StarsMan423

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
Don't worry I didn't take it in a bad way, like I said I was mostly replying to all the comments on the subject.
I don't think people hate it, it's more that it is seen as a distraction for the main thing and for someone like me that greatly enjoys the foreplay it's always been a nightmare finding good stuff on the subject.
Sumata applies to both rubbing between the thighs or against the crotch, or both. Best translation would be intercrural sex.
I left the definition more open so that I'd have some wiggle room to add other types of foreplay in the game.
Heh, the girls that don't offer thighjobs are slowly and sneakily getting those scenes in Royale :^)

There is, check out Yukine Chris's scene. She's probably the meanest.
Well here's my take, i like the art and characters. but i'm kinda conflicted on the actual relationships here. cause i don't really feel like this is really "Femdom" as most people say it is. or even like proper foreplay.

cause i get its Sumata, and the cafe's meant to please the client but like is this supposed to be femdom? cause you have characters like Haydee which, amazing you even know who that is considering how obscure the game is and more so how people are put off by her the chicks don't really get as satisfied or satisfied at all.

cause look i understand from what you said you wanted to bring people attention to the joys of foreplay sex and etc, but if its just the dude cumming then its basically masturbation. if the women were actually getting sexually aroused themselves or maybe there's like direct clit rubbing against their cock or face etc then i think it'd be proper sumata. i'm not sure how i feel with this tbh..

that said i would also prefer proper penetration too so i guess i'm just one of your haters =/

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
Sometimes I like to read threads on F95 and think about how each and every post is implicitly about jacking off. There's a lot to say about the subject. Anyway this game still rules and i'm glad it's still updating
Honestly, when I'm reading threads, I forget that people jack off to the games. Like, there was a short moment where I was shocked to see someone talking about their boner and then I remembered that this is mostly a site for sex games.

Starna

Feb 14, 2020
Honestly, when I'm reading threads, I forget that people jack off to the games. Like, there was a short moment where I was shocked to see someone talking about their boner and then I remembered that this is mostly a site for sex games.
People get really invested and say all kinds of stuff about various games and how they're bad or good but the baseline idea behind all of the posts is whether you're happy or angry about the subject of jacking off at the moment. Right now I'm feeling positively about it, but maybe later a paywall or a bad translation or something will make me furious, about jacking off. This is just how things work. God bless

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
Well here's my take, i like the art and characters. but i'm kinda conflicted on the actual relationships here. cause i don't really feel like this is really "Femdom" as most people say it is. or even like proper foreplay.

cause i get its Sumata, and the cafe's meant to please the client but like is this supposed to be femdom? cause you have characters like Haydee which, amazing you even know who that is considering how obscure the game is and more so how people are put off by her the chicks don't really get as satisfied or satisfied at all.

cause look i understand from what you said you wanted to bring people attention to the joys of foreplay sex and etc, but if its just the dude cumming then its basically masturbation. if the women were actually getting sexually aroused themselves or maybe there's like direct clit rubbing against their cock or face etc then i think it'd be proper sumata. i'm not sure how i feel with this tbh..
In regards to someone like Haydee (I'm assuming you didn't like her scene, sorry if I'm misunderstanding), something that I think is important to both me and Mosbles is characterization; as in, being as faithful to a character's personality as possible while being able to slip in just enough to make them lewdable.

Without any text/narrative, it'd just be a CG set that you may just as well look up on Sad Panda, or that one booru that's absolutely littered with shitty 1-line ERPers who spam every image with the admin's blessing Rule34. Without enough accuracy, the waifu you're getting jerked off by might as well be some cosplayer, rather than the real thing (holy shit, is that Morrigan Darkstalkers, the Darkstalker herself?!) Without those lewd changes, a pretty significant part of characters in media would be just about unlewdable, as it wouldn't fit their logic.

With all that in mind, what do you think of personally when you think of Haydee? What personality or narrative can a completely silent human/android hybrid have? This was probably one of the better directions to go about a scene with her, but it's totally understandable if you're not behind this. If you have any ideas yourself, please do share them, preferably on the #sumata-royale-ideas channel on the Discord (more likely to be seen), but here probably wouldn't hurt either.

As far as the femdom focusing on the guy's pleasure, there could certainly be more scenes where the girl's enjoying herself more, but here's a couple fun facts.
  • There's actually a lore reason for why the service would focus on male pleasure, and it has to do with the attendant, Setena.
  • Sumata's not used for mutual pleasure as often as you might think, or at least doesn't seem to be. Bonus fun fact, did you know prostitution is illegal in Japan, but only if it's vaginal penetration? In other words, in most cases all you're gonna get is outercourse where you're meant to get off. For more info/source, look up the Prostitution Prevention Law (売春防止法) of 1956, as well as soaplands, image clubs, and deriheru/delivery health.
TL;DR: Your tastes may not match up with what this game aims for, and that's perfectly fine! This is more of an effort to appeal for stuff that not many lewd content creators go for.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LiuXuande
4.30 star(s) 17 Votes