• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Unity Sumata Café [v3.3 Public] [mosbles]

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes

jyristin

Aug 11, 2017
What a shame it is just softcore. Such a waste of good art. And as J.C Denton once said "Such a shame. What a rotten way to die"

• Haha
Reactions: sawert42

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
I guess now people can feel what it's like when you vote on a scene poll, only for it to have 0 votes on a thighjob in comparison to ex. 3 votes on a pissing scene. It scratches a niche that isn't really given much specific attention.
Is that the girl from danganronpa?
It's the idol girl, yeah.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I guess now people can feel what it's like when you vote on a scene poll, only for it to have 0 votes on a thighjob in comparison to ex. 3 votes on a pissing scene. It scratches a niche that isn't really given much specific attention.

It's the idol girl, yeah.
HA! Called it.... But I still love genocider sho

mosbles

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
This project is not really aimed at the general public, it's meant to pander to a certain niche that rarely if ever gets any content.
I'd say give it a shot, variety is the spice of life, there might not be sex, but there will be handjobs, paizuri, footjobs, blowjobs, etcetc. Lots of thighlust probably as well!

When I've read "completely free" on the patreon page, I thought to myself "Free and Open Source, FOSS"; Just a reminder sharing the source code could help some people contribute and help build things more easily! This game's concept is great. Cheers.
It's Unity I can't just illegally share their source code hahaha
there could be 'accidents'
There won't be.
Oh, I thought the art looked familiar, it's the artist for Persona H. I'm down for this.
Oh yeah!
Honestly I like the lack of penetration, gives the game more spice and uniqueness.
nice, Sumata, such an underrated fetish
Heh, hope you like it!
When she gets voted hahaha

Last edited:

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
This project is not really aimed at the general public, it's meant to pander to a certain niche that rarely if ever gets any content.

It's Unity I can't just illegally share their source code hahaha

There won't be.

Oh yeah!

Heh, hope you like it!

When she gets voted hahaha
Is genocider sho gonna be added in the future updates? Just asking...

mosbles

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
Is genocider sho gonna be added in the future updates? Just asking...
Right, the way this works is you all suggest a hundred trillion characters on Discord, when its time to pick one I'll make a selection of 6 based on a variety of criteria: Popularity, my personal taste, potential for scenes, meme potential, how well can be adapted to SC's structure, etc.
From those 6 everyone gets to vote which one they want in a public poll and then I'll handle the rest.
There's a poll going on right now!

So to answer your question, she *could* be.

Reactions: Machine_Messiah

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Right, the way this works is you all suggest a hundred trillion characters on Discord, when its time to pick one I'll make a selection of 6 based on a variety of criteria: Popularity, my personal taste, potential for scenes, meme potential, how well can be adapted to SC's structure, etc.
From those 6 everyone gets to vote which one they want in a public poll and then I'll handle the rest.
There's a poll going on right now!

So to answer your question, she *could* be.
Oh by poll nice... Also tnx

Reactions: mosbles

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
It's a damn shame to me that it's just a niche game, cuz the artstyle is damn good. And that I genuinely want an actual sex game with my videogame waifus... and only videogame waifus, which I can actually play and not just animations that come and go.
While I respect your game design choice, but at least consider making another "mainstream" project in the future, please.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Honestly I like the lack of penetration, gives the game more spice and uniqueness.
But the problem with that is the element of spice completely goes away when you know you'll never get that high. You could only have so many "Will it go in or nah?" moments before you get bored of it not going in and cry in to a tissue.

mosbles

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
It's a damn shame to me that it's just a niche game, cuz the artstyle is damn good. And that I genuinely want an actual sex game with my videogame waifus... and only videogame waifus, which I can actually play and not just animations that come and go.
While I respect your game design choice, but at least consider making another "mainstream" project in the future, please.
There will be characters from non-videogames too in SC so it's not only videogame girls.
As far as I know I can count at least 3 games that have a "fuck waifus" gimmick out there, I think one was "Cameo collector" or something like that, there was another one that played with the infamous casting couch meme and I remember it had 2B, the girl from the dragon show, Rem etc. Pretty good art too.

I can't say I'll consider a more "mainstream" project since I'm now making what I like with SC, it takes a considerable amount of time to put these scenes together and I don't think I'd have the drive to do it by making something I don't personally enjoy as much.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You're doing fine as it is, mosbles. I'm the type that can go for just about any kind of content, I'm just having a bit of fun with the contract wording since I'm also the type that loves to find ways to exploit loopholes and technicalities even if I don't actually exploit them. For example, as I stated earlier, the contract specifically says you can't force or coerce the girl, but never explicitly states they can't offer penetration themselves without input from you. That is a technicality that, if one were so inclined, could be used as a way to add a penetrative scene. In no way am I saying it should be added.

FuckersGulch

Jul 16, 2017
Plus the contract specifically says you can't force or coerce them, nothing says they can't give it to you on their own.
And I'll be putting this on my watch list on that point alone. Great art, such a waste if there ends up being no intercourse.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
okay, what I suggested actually occurs(not accidents, but backroom sex, in real life) in places like where this game plot happens.. so I said that lol, oh well.. I love sumata, and I get annoyed by vanilla hardcore sex(unless there is something special involved, like specific scenarios or characters).. but no penetration, as a permanent promise.. I can't do it lol your art is very nice at least :)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
As long as there is female domination in it as the tag says, I don't care about "sexual content", especially since femdom is not about dicks penetrating vaginas anyway. So I am looking forward to this game. Thanks!

Reactions: FakeDima and hvarbo

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
And I'll be putting this on my watch list on that point alone. Great art, such a waste if there ends up being no intercourse.
The dev has stated there won't be, I was only having a bit of fun with the wording as the contract does leave the possibility open. This does, however, leave the possibility of a third party modding it in without said mod going against the premise of the game.

As long as there is female domination in it as the tag says, I don't care about "sexual content", especially since femdom is not about dicks penetrating vaginas anyway. So I am looking forward to this game. Thanks!
I have one word for you, Rise. Choose her and you will get your domination.

mosbles

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
You're doing fine as it is, mosbles. I'm the type that can go for just about any kind of content, I'm just having a bit of fun with the contract wording since I'm also the type that loves to find ways to exploit loopholes and technicalities even if I don't actually exploit them. For example, as I stated earlier, the contract specifically says you can't force or coerce the girl, but never explicitly states they can't offer penetration themselves without input from you. That is a technicality that, if one were so inclined, could be used as a way to add a penetrative scene. In no way am I saying it should be added.
Right, that's fair enough!

femdom is my jam so expect a lot of that, next one's most likely Uraraka so that'll probably land more on the sweet side

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes