VN Unity Sumata Café [v3.3 Public] [mosbles]

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes

mosbles

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
how is the progress with the next update and thank you for the amazing game/art and aqua assjob is the best I wonder if you will make another assjob scene with another character
Hey! Next update will hopefully be the biggest one yet, I'm still working on the script, getting an interesting gimmick for Morrigan was quite a challenge believe it or not haha!
And you can bet there'll be more assjobs in the future!

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
will be more girls and outfit , and i would like some milf here too :ROFLMAO:
Morrigan's apparently planned to come out mid-July for patrons, and sometime later for free. The dev occasionally streams drawing the CGs in the Discord server's VC, if you're interested.

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
This art is fantastic and it's great to see a game with Rise from Persona in it. What's in the game is great, but I'm kind of disappointed there's no penetrative sex in it, or at least an option to have the girls strip completely would be great.

mintytactics

Nov 6, 2017
Dude I never comment on this site but holy shit your game is incredible. Fantastic fucking work not only with the visuals but the writing too. You captured the characters' tones perfectly. The pacing of everything is so fucking good. Keep up the great work, def gonna pledge to this.

Also, the Rise and Aqua scenes are so good holy shit. Thank you so much for including them.

Edit: OH WAIT I remember your username and artstyle, holy shit you're the Persona H dev! Dude, I'm so glad to see you still doing stuff. I was literally just playing Persona H before I stumbled onto this game, cause I was super starved for Rise content and it's still such good fap material. I boot it up now and then keep spinning the wheel specifically for Rise lmao.

Thank you for blessing us with this feast.

Last edited:
Reactions: Starna

mosbles

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
amazing update you are really talented, do you have an idea when the next update will be out?
I'm preparing the next update which will include 3 girls, (2 of them alts/echoes of others), I'm working on the last one so I hope to get it out soon!

This art is fantastic and it's great to see a game with Rise from Persona in it. What's in the game is great
Thank you!

I'm kind of disappointed there's no penetrative sex in it, or at least an option to have the girls strip completely would be great.
Sorry, but there won't be any of that in Sumata Café as it goes against the premise of the project.

Dude I never comment on this site but holy shit your game is incredible. Fantastic fucking work not only with the visuals but the writing too. You captured the characters' tones perfectly. The pacing of everything is so fucking good. Keep up the great work, def gonna pledge to this.

Also, the Rise and Aqua scenes are so good holy shit. Thank you so much for including them.

Edit: OH WAIT I remember your username and artstyle, holy shit you're the Persona H dev! Dude, I'm so glad to see you still doing stuff. I was literally just playing Persona H before I stumbled onto this game, cause I was super starved for Rise content and it's still such good fap material. I boot it up now and then keep spinning the wheel specifically for Rise lmao.

Thank you for blessing us with this feast.
Wow, thank you so much for your kind words! I really do try my best to capture each character's quirks so that they feel as "real" as possible, of course ignoring the part where they're doing perverted things in the first place haha
Glad you liked those two, I had their ideas in my head for such a long time!

And yeah that's me, I didn't write Persona H tho, I was just the artist, still crazy to see people enjoying it after all these years!

Reactions: StratoSquir

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Here's is it at last!
Hope you like anime power-up install songs!

Sumata Café 1.9 (PC):
Sumata Café 1.9 (Android):

Reactions: StratoSquir

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I must say I'm enjoying this game so far even when it didn't have any vaginal/anal sex scene but I dig in the art and the story so it wasn't important at all, and feel sad that this game would not be update anytime soon with the kickstarter project

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
So, no penetration, but what about blowjob? Or is it counts as "oral penetration" in this game too?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
The art in this is looking great! Just one question - is nudity of any sort planned/in the game?

Aug 22, 2017
Only tease? What are you thinking?
Must be at least a romance mechanic to access the intercourse scenes or something, but anyway i'm not interested; there are better visual novels and without touching the concept of a parody crossover

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Only tease? What are you thinking?
Must be at least a romance mechanic to access the intercourse scenes or something, but anyway i'm not interested; there are better visual novels and without touching the concept of a parody crossover
The girl with the skirt grinding on your lap is pretty hot, especially since you can choose to lift it or not, that got me. But other than that, meh.
(I chose not to lift the skirt the first time to make the surprise more hot the next time, but her panties turned out to be pretty boring)

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes