VN Unity Sumata Café [v3.3 Public] [mosbles]

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes

Aldominator

May 28, 2017
I'm in love with this entire project. The weeb degenerate I am love every single fandom presented in this and I cannot thank you enough ♥

Everdistant12

Aug 16, 2017
The writing in this game is great, though I wish the characters' panties were a bit sexier/characterful. It's mostly the same generic pair but with different colors. Some different cuts/types would be great for an outercourse game.

Still very good, though.

EDIT: Also, as a suggestion, just one or two scenes where the player is a woman could also add a lot of spice. Grinding/scissoring, that sort of thing. Really in general while I enjoy the game I think it could do with a touch of creativity, since just thighjobs/handjobs/assjos would get old after a while.

Last edited:

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
I am all for this. i played some of it, really like the thighjob but the footjob is kinda painful (mainly chris with the heels) but besides that i enjoy it, all that is left to me is some variations of scenes and (hopefully) see chars strip down to their underwear.

Reactions: James Eveleth

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
Unique, in a good way (being unique, by itself, is not necessarily good). Content focus on more obscure fetishes (unique), and is arousing (which makes it good in my book, haha).

-

I don't know the current characters, Rise Kujikawa and Sayaka Maizono, or their associated series. But, a cursory glance at their personalities suggests to me that the femdom is in-character. But, is femdom being in-character required for a character to be included?

-

Can crossdressing male (trap/tomgirl) characters be considered? Ex. Saki Mizushima (idol), Hideri Kanzaki ("idol"), and Astolfo (popularity/meme?).

-

Sayaka made me try the Android version so I can hold in portrait mode to see her entirety. But, this is not supported. Also, Ultrawide isn't properly supported (tested with a 19.5:9 display).
In home screen, the scene gets fit to width and cuts off content at top and bottom.
View attachment 625254
In this scene, the image gets stretched to width.
View attachment 625256

-

With the male protagonist's penis size already being well-defined with current graphics, I assume small penis humiliation wouldn't fit in, unless girls want to humiliate a 18.8 cm (7.4 in) long penis. The flawed derivation: Rise is 155 cm tall. Assume total height is 7.5x length of head (assuming anime-style and realistic proportions correspond). On a 2560x1440 display, Rise's head height is 550 pixels (chin to highest of bangs), or 20.7 cm. The penis length is 500 pixels, or 18.8 cm using the height-head proportion.
sayaka maizono is from danganronpa died during the first trail

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Sumata in the title literally means "Thighjob" in japanese. Why don't we all just appreciate the hot thighrubs? Penetrations are overrated anyways :LUL:
Eh… I love thighjobs, but penetration is also great. Regarding pen in this game, maybe it'd be nice as an end game feature, but I'd say that I like thighjobs that they might not be needed. Not that I can know for sure since I can't play this game until a macOS version is released. :-(

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
waiting for junko enoshima
She's definitely considered, since she's on his list, it's in the pins on the Discord server. Once he's done with the Kickstarter for his main project, Genokids, and progress speeds up again, new main characters get selected purely by a Patreon poll (except one per "season" that he chooses). Be on the lookout for whenever one happens, and if she happens to be in one, throw in a dollar so you can vote. The polls were free in the beginning, but then it turned out people were rigging the shit out of them. The newest update fully added echoes (characters who use new scripts but already existing positions), but I think he did mention that he'd specifically want to give her a full scene.

As far as non-pen goes, refer to his posts in the first pages; he's just doing what he likes and feels is underappreciated on the hentai scene. Sometimes it really does feel like it just gets treated like a page filler, plus there are already multiple games in the "GIVE YOUR WAIFU LE EPIC FUCKING" vibe. Saying it makes the game worse off, or worse, that it's a "waste of talent" feels kinda ridiculous; I couldn't personally imagine someone looking at a typical game and going "wow this guy draws fucks and doesn't do kneejobs, what useless trash, he's wasting his talent". When you're looking at it, please consider that he's not looking to appeal to the general or popular taste, but rather taste that is often overlooked by many artists/devs.

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes