VN Ren'Py Summer Days [v0.1] [RaptorArt]

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
1JxQSc.png

Overview:
You will play the role of the young model Cameron, a panther boy who returns to his old home to work. However, during his stay, he reunites with several of his old friends (and meets many new ones) with whom to have fun and have a good time.
Dare to enter paradise, we're waiting for you!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-06-26
Release Date: 2022-06-26
Developer: RaptorArt
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - - -

1JxQSc.png 100uzc.png bY0mNi.png m1kPMy.png

Last edited:

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
If any tags are missing,please mention it below

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I don't get it, what's with this sudden surge of all these new Visual Novels? There are a lot more appear on Itch as-well.
To clarify, I'm not kink-shaming gay furry, purely curious why suddenly so many new gay furry VNs come out of nowhere.
Anyway, I hope all these VNs can grow and be developed smoothly. Good luck to the devs.

Last edited:
Reactions: konstantin2547

astralmess

Jan 16, 2022
I don't get it, what's with this sudden surge of all these new Visual Novels? There are a lot more appear on Itch as-well.
To clarify, I'm not kink-shaming gay furry, purely curious why suddenly so many new gay furry VNs come out of nowhere.
Anyway, I hope all these VNs can grow and be developed smoothly. Good luck to the devs.
Most gay games and VN have been furry since… the start of ages. This is literally nothing new or out of the ordinary. I’d even go and say that gay games being furry is a standard.

Which is kinda sad for me because I don’t find furry kink even remotely appealing.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Most gay games and VN have been furry since… the start of ages. This is literally nothing new or out of the ordinary. I’d even go and say that gay games being furry is a standard.

Which is kinda sad for me because I don’t find furry kink even remotely appealing.
You didn't get what I was asking.
There're like around 10 "NEW" furry gay VNs emerge on Itch out of nowhere.
I was wondering is there some big event happening and I'm out of loop. (Aside from pride month)

Game genre wise I'm not complaining, we all know Furry artists / creators are generally very creative and talented, I'm not surprised there're tons of their works out there.