4.70 star(s) 254 Votes

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I'm always down for casual, slice of life college settting so I'm having this on my watchlist.

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
Boring, dumb dialogues that are supposed to be fun, idiot MC that is bitched around, cliche af, I knew there would be a police woman and a girl clerk, open doors as a trick to show some skin, same for daydreaming... the cop unbuttons for some dumb reason for sure I was skipping already. It checks all boxes.

Thank you and good luck.
kartolas is full of sh*t.
- For starters the MC could only be considered sort of a b*tch in a couple of choices the game gives you, and even then, the only true b*tch option is if you lied/joked at the beginning and then CHOOSE to apologize to the sister after being reprimanded. It is early and not much can be made about the MC.
- "I knew there would be a police woman and a girl clerk, open doors as a trick to show some skin, same for daydreaming" LOL, how are any of those things bad?, also aside from the cop having an open shirt the girls attitudes are plausible towards a guy if he is a 10. But thats the thing only 10s. Now when I write a 10, I am talking about the types that usually you only see in advertisements for clothes and such. I had a friend once in highschool who fit that criteria, in character he was unpretentious, but with his looks, voice, etc. he had more than half the girls swooning for him, femteachers included as I could tell by their more "hands on approach with him"(nothing extreme). As if that wasnt enough, I swear some guys were going gay for him :ROFLMAO:, not to truest degree but you know ...just short of it.

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Summer Heat [v0.2.2] [Naughty Fox Games] crunched

Original Size Win: 610 MB
Compressed Size Win: 171 MB - SummerHeat-0.2.2-win-crunched.zip
Compressed Size Linux: 160 MB - SummerHeat-0.2.2-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Compressed Size Mac: 154 MB - SummerHeat-0.2.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2019
This seems to be shaping up to be a great game so far. A little short in the current release, though. There clearly seems to be something going on that the MC and girls are not aware of-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- hopefully he wisens up quick. That planned horror tag has me very interested to see how this develops.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
great renders and models.I love me some horror so im eager to see the next updates. It's always nice to have some actual story and not just going on dates with the girls to the same cafe used in every other game. I hope this one won't get abandoned. Good luck

Dec 6, 2019
stay away from mirrors
No you should bruh, come on now you know you have trouble staying away from dem churros and crispy creme donuts. I actually go to the gym everyday and play pick up basketball 3 hours a day so my bmi index is actually good, i can't gain weight even if i tried lol.

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
So it seems you were both correct. Hot people can get away with being dumb :)
Meh, neither of us wrote about hot ppl being able to get away with being dumb (though is true). OG comment calls the dialogue dumb. My point on that bit is just that the girls lines/behavior IS PLAUSIBLE if the guy is extremely hot, so is not that dumb. In some if not most other games here the dialogue ARE truly dumb and unrealistic for whatever condition.

Last edited:
Reactions: Masoot

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Boring, dumb dialogues that are supposed to be fun, idiot MC that is bitched around, cliche af, I knew there would be a police woman and a girl clerk, open doors as a trick to show some skin, same for daydreaming... the cop unbuttons for some dumb reason for sure I was skipping already. It checks all boxes.

Thank you and good luck.
WTF game did you play?

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Love this game, The renders are OP, the story and interactions are plausible (Aside for the cop flashing MC, but then again its clear than Miller and Hills have their own agenda).
Love the little things. Like Sophie asking who would you do, then saying she didnt ask that and when you scroll back you get a whole different text... Brilliant.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
If the dev reads this forum at all, you should keep the hunt for gallery images within the freeroaming mode as your tutorial says instead of having Jenni's image just before the freeroaming mode. Try to think if you're making a VN or a hidden image puzzle game. And, speaking of Jenni, one of her lines seem to be tagged to the MC: "Cool, cool. We don't get a lot of strangers around here."

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Two chapters and we don't know shit. Everything looks shady kinda like S.King's prologue and everybody is cool about it.. This will go for years,by the speed is unfolding. What kind of summer class is that without food,place to stay,beds and dick who more look like ex con than teacher. Yeah right. Important is that all kids are happy and unaware....What's P.E. class and Art class have in common?

4.70 star(s) 254 Votes