4.70 star(s) 254 Votes

SneakyNinja

Feb 22, 2021
If the dev reads this forum at all, you should keep the hunt for gallery images within the freeroaming mode as your tutorial says instead of having Jenni's image just before the freeroaming mode. Try to think if you're making a VN or a hidden image puzzle game. And, speaking of Jenni, one of her lines seem to be tagged to the MC: "Cool, cool. We don't get a lot of strangers around here."
Where did you find Jenni's image cause I cant find it?

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Good game, funny dialogues. will there be a murderer :unsure: I'm sure that chubby feminist girl could be a psycho :cautious:

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Where did you find Jenni's image cause I cant find it?
Just before MC's second "free roaming" aka waiting for the "friendly" driver in the car. There's the image of the grocery store through the windscreen of the car with a poster in the left with an image of a woman. There's something grey on her hand. That's the "hidden" photo: few grey horizontal pixels. Totally different way to hide the "photo" within a picture than dev's tutorial was for hidden photos how they were in the first freeroaming.

To find this hidden photo I had to unpack two rpa files: scripts to read the code and images to see the overlay image to be able to see where to click in the image.

SneakyNinja

Feb 22, 2021
Just before MC's second "free roaming" aka waiting for the "friendly" driver in the car. There's the image of the grocery store through the windscreen of the car with a poster in the left with an image of a woman. There's something grey on her hand. That's the "hidden" photo: few grey horizontal pixels. Totally different way to hide the "photo" within a picture than dev's tutorial was for hidden photos how they were in the first freeroaming.

To find this hidden photo I had to unpack two rpa files: scripts to read the code and images to see the overlay image to be able to see where to click in the image.
Thx man I found it it would have driven me crazy looking for it.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Thank you so much.
I agree. If the dev wants to keep hiding gallery images, they should avoid doing this in the future.

Reactions: Tor7
Sep 22, 2018
Is there sex or nudity in this game? I like the character models and the render quality from the screenshots but I'm not gonna waste my time unless I know there is nudity or sex in the game.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Is there sex or nudity in this game? I like the character models and the render quality from the screenshots but I'm not gonna waste my time unless I know there is nudity or sex in the game.
By the tags, there isn't yet.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Summer Heat [v0.2.2] + scrappy's WT/Gallery Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021

Fuck me, dev really didn't want anyone finding that, eh?

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
i feel spoiled after playing this - it's really good but really short (at least before anything worthwhile happens). Ms Hill has perhaps the greatest milf design i've seen (helen parr or aunt cass type vibes)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The dev is doing a good job, he just needs to keep it up!

Last edited:

Griswold

May 24, 2019
Love the game, I am not able to decide who I desire most.

Has anyone passwords to unlock the gallery? Thank you!

Reactions: VOYEUR
4.70 star(s) 254 Votes