4.60 star(s) 312 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
If this one is something, it is defo polished.
Perfect UI design, even the usually hated by me freeplay scenes played smoothly.

As mentioned - it suffers from the scope size, there's just tooooooooo many girls.
I believe it would shine with something like 3+2 setup. Cut away whole car lady arc, tinder and the strip club that I feel like is a part of a different game that glitched into this one somehow.

Renders are top notch, great "first stage" ones especially, you don't see that often. And I'd say reasonably mature writing, excluding dirty talk. Whenever there's dialogue during spicy scenes, it feels like I am reading those subtitles for deaf people in movies.
hmm, i believe it would be better with something like 4+2 setup - they need to cut away all (useless) girls arcs, and to leave jzst cat, cass, tinder milf, and hot barista. beseides them helen and miller deserves their arc/s too.

• Haha
Reactions: Ass prefer

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
hmm, i believe it would be better with something like 4+2 setup - they need to cut away all (useless) girls arcs, and to leave jzst cat, cass, tinder milf, and hot barista. beseides them helen and miller deserves their arc/s too.
It's time for you to open your religion to Milf worship :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Abhai

QWareZ

Jul 23, 2017
And what about a player on every paths? They're not entirely exclusive yet, you can pursue multiple girls at once even though you will have to choose one to end with later on. Furthermore it would have taken more months to do it
Yes, I was aware of that issue when writing it :). The easiest way out would be to simply let the player decide (like in the case of Sophie/Mia), but I don't really like that. So maybe let the people leave at various points with the player having the option to join would be better. Another quick idea is to base it on previous interactions (spending time with girls, being nice to them and so on). This would artificially increase the playtime since to get the other scenes players would have to replay the previous day to make the correct choices. Not sure if the community would like that.

And obviously, it would require a different allocation of resources (since this would be planned way before rendering even started), maybe more time, maybe less renders somewhere else... I'm not trying to write the game for the devs, I don't even know if I like half of the stuff I came up with :confused:.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I don't think artificially increase the playtime would be a benefit, especially if it necessitated many playthroughs and therefore saves to keep track of in order to pick the "right" choice. Those are always red flags to me that a game that it is more interested in wasting my time than entertaining me.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes