4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
It would fit bi because it is essentially someone identified as being in-between both male and female
Trans people do not identify as "in-between". If they aren't non-binary (which also falls under the trans umbrella) then they either identify as male or female. Based on the kind of character that FlipDaShit has written Summer as so far, she would likely not be transphobic and thus be open to getting with a transwoman in the Lesbian route

Reactions: damnedfrog

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Trans people do not identify as "in-between". If they aren't non-binary (which also falls under the trans umbrella) then they either identify as male or female. Based on the kind of character that FlipDaShit has written Summer as so far, she would likely not be transphobic and thus be open to getting with a transwoman in the Lesbian route
My point is that we were talking about a trans as a girl with a dick or both. This would fall under the bi category of the game since "dick". Please pay attention.

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
My point is that we were talking about a trans as a girl with a dick or both. This would fall under the bi category of the game since "dick". Please pay attention.
Eh, i don't have the energy to argue. I'm just going to cast my vote that if any transwomen enter the story as LI's let them be available to both lesbian and bi route players/Summer

Reactions: damnedfrog

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Is there going to be a romance route for Maxine by any chance? Or, if there already are steps to take, which might that be, if I may ask?

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Is there going to be a romance route for Maxine by any chance? Or, if there already are steps to take, which might that be, if I may ask?
Pretty sure that is WHY Maxine is floundering so much. You can tell there is definitely more undertone to her attraction to Summer than just sex. She is definitely attracted to the idea of a committed relationship, whether it be as a girlfriend or pet. This is why she freaked due to the collar incident. She slipped up in keeping established boundaries.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Pretty sure that is WHY Maxine is floundering so much. You can tell there is definitely more undertone to her attraction to Summer than just sex. She is definitely attracted to the idea of a committed relationship, whether it be as a girlfriend or pet. This is why she freaked due to the collar incident. She slipped up in keeping established boundaries.
Aha! That sounds convincing, would be pretty cool, as nice as the rest of the cast are, Maxine is the character I find most appealing & especially the thought of a committed relationship. Hence why I wondered if perhaps I missed something by not trying to avoid getting on any other character's route, maybe.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Aha! That sounds convincing, would be pretty cool, as nice as the rest of the cast are, Maxine is the character I find most appealing & especially the thought of a committed relationship. Hence why I wondered if perhaps I missed something by not trying to avoid getting on any other character's route, maybe.
Story stays pretty much the same other than dom and sub choices playing out slightly different on dates, and trying new fetishes for extra scenes. The only character who acts drastically different is Cynthia, who admits in sub route that she had always been attracted to Summer and wanted her attention.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
FYI

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry for being rather quiet this past week. I've already mentioned this on my devlog for the "FWB" tier, but I feel the need to explain the situation to all of you now.

Last Monday, my dad was put in a hospital due to a medical emergency. The situation is dire, but under control mostly, according to the doctors. He's going to have surgery tomorrow on Friday, July 19th. I am currently taking care of a few things necessary regarding this situation, besides being in the hospital every day and with my family. That doesn't leave much room for anything else for the time being. I've been able to finish some renders, but my mind isn't exactly where it's supposed to be right now as you can imagine.

I will resume work on the game as soon as things have settled down a bit. I'm not talking about months though, no worries. I hope I'll be able to get back to it as soon as next week or the week after, depending on how things are going.
Please accept my apology for not posting as regularly as usual for now. I'm sure you understand.

Thanks for your support everyone! Much love!
Flip

----------------------------------------

Ssato243

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2021
FYI

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry for being rather quiet this past week. I've already mentioned this on my devlog for the "FWB" tier, but I feel the need to explain the situation to all of you now.

Last Monday, my dad was put in a hospital due to a medical emergency. The situation is dire, but under control mostly, according to the doctors. He's going to have surgery tomorrow on Friday, July 19th. I am currently taking care of a few things necessary regarding this situation, besides being in the hospital every day and with my family. That doesn't leave much room for anything else for the time being. I've been able to finish some renders, but my mind isn't exactly where it's supposed to be right now as you can imagine.

I will resume work on the game as soon as things have settled down a bit. I'm not talking about months though, no worries. I hope I'll be able to get back to it as soon as next week or the week after, depending on how things are going.
Please accept my apology for not posting as regularly as usual for now. I'm sure you understand.

Thanks for your support everyone! Much love!
Flip

----------------------------------------
take your time

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021

Hey everyone,

no worries, it's going to be a rather optimistic update this time, despite the shitty situation we have to deal with. Pardon my French.

I've read all your amazing comments and DMs and they were heart-warming to say the least. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! My dad is doing somewhat well considering the circumstances. After a barrage of bad news lately, today was the first day we received some positive news. He will be released from the hospital this Friday if there are no further complications. There is still a lot ahead of us regarding treatment and recovery, but having a clear objective is definitely an improvement to the unknown we had to endure recently.

How about we get to why we're all here now in the first place, shall we?! I'm going to get back to work on the game tomorrow. It's only been a bit more than a week since I had to take that involuntary break, but it genuinely feels like an eternity. Can't wait to get back to Summer and the bunch. I will be sharing some new stuff sometime next week and more information regarding the development on the Weekly News segment as well as the devlog.

I can't even express how grateful I am to see that you're all still here. Thank you for your patience, everybody! Much love, with a cherry on top, to all of you!

Flip

-------------------------------

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
It's a really suck game. Ugly girls, dumb story with just a huge amount of silliness. "What's not to love?"

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes