4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
So what do you wish summer is witnessing when she comes back to her room at the end of last update? Large insertions? Rosa the contortionist? DP with dildos? Uretha insertion? Maybe Rosa never shaved her Bush and it is a forest. Rosa brought Latex suits. Or maybe something more mundane and rosa is doing permanent marker tattoos on Jun. More annoying to remove than air brushed acrylic paint for sure. I know! They are playing chess to determine who will be on top!

I want to know your fantasies!

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
It would be cool to see a few tattoos and piercings on Sumsum, a cute collar with a leash, a butt plug if you decided to look into that, since the game is about exploring fetishes I wonder if we'll see any water games, I don't know if cosplay counts as a fetish but Summer being the geek that she is it would be fun to see some cosplay.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
So what do you wish summer is witnessing when she comes back to her room at the end of last update? Large insertions? Rosa the contortionist? DP with dildos? Uretha insertion? Maybe Rosa never shaved her Bush and it is a forest. Rosa brought Latex suits. Or maybe something more mundane and rosa is doing permanent marker tattoos on Jun. More annoying to remove than air brushed acrylic paint for sure. I know! They are playing chess to determine who will be on top!

Could be any of that, or the shocking thing could be that they are being even more disturbing by being a completely wholesome date with nothing lewd whatsoever. :eek:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Something silly. Or hot. Or both.
Summer comes back and sees her mom standing in the kitchen preparing food. At the table sits Lilly. She looks at Summer and motions her to take a seat. Summer wakes up. She's at the sex shop and a mildly annoyed customer is talking to her.
No home made cookies for you, back to work Summer! :p
Or Summer comes to their room in the dorm and there's Yun with her new band getting ready to practice. :)
Maybe Cynthia is there painting Yun in her cat girl costume. :giggle:
Cat girl Yun going down on "rat" Cynthia. :giggle:
Or nothing. Literally. Part of the scene is not rendered and Summer is staring at a gaping hole, like when you use the no clip cheat and accidentally stumble outside of a game level. Summer looks straight at the camera at comments on it. Fade to black with a "coming soon..." and cut to the next scene. :D

Sep 26, 2020

Two other characters, in comfy underwear, making little FIMO dragons for a My Little Pony diorama.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021

View attachment 3891527

Quite a talented girl we got here.

------------------------------------------------
I guess that will break the ice. :D
Looking at that picture, I think trying to repair Milly's and Denise's relationship might not be such a bad idea after all. :giggle: Yeah, mom and daughter together... :sneaky: Well never mind. :D

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes