4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Well i don't really think i would say it was disappointing ... I'am not playing fem mc's for the straight content anyway, but i was just surprised how Summer gone full Daddy "love me long time" mode so fast ;).
That seems like different game than I have played! "Love me long time", really? :D
Anyway, it's the same in my case. A female protagonist gives you an opportunity you otherwise wouldn't get. :) So why not take it. ;)

Welp whatever still one of my fav fun adult game out there !
Second that. Give me more! More chocolate! More spicy rum! More pika, pika! More kitties! More cuties! More irreverent, ridiculous fun! :D

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Tried the bi path too and got kinda freaked out by the whole submissive Daddy sex-talk during the bj scene ... Idk it felt out of character of my dominant playthrough (also Summer acting like that out of the blue without you as a player having an option, especially if you consider her footjob scene in the other "chapter" even if you are on a sub path ...)

Well i guess I just don't like seeing my Summer getting involved with not artificial dicks at the end of the day ! :geek:

So i'll just skip creepy boyo from now on :WeSmart:
I'm not really interested in Bi content, especially with Max's brother being sooo boring, I don't mind the sex scene with him but the uninteresting character, but if I had to see FxM scenes I think the best thing would be to do it with random people, without implying a relationship, just casual sex to experience what Sumsum likes.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021

0.50 promo1.jpg

The displayed poses are not final yet. Might switch some of them. But I think it's a neat little feature nevertheless. Cynthia's painting of Summer will play a role in a fun little scene in a future update too.
P.S. I'll post some "Weekly News" either tonight or tomorrow, depending on when I'll be back home today. Can't wait to share some more previews with you!

cynpaintpreview.jpg

-------------------------------------

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021

samintro.jpg

I'd like to introduce you to Sam, the first member of the local Irish folk punk band "The Jolly Executioners". I'm pretty sure Yun's gonna be happy with her bandmates. Summer too! wink wink

--------------------------------------------

WeilBaum

Jun 30, 2023

View attachment 3910883

The displayed poses are not final yet. Might switch some of them. But I think it's a neat little feature nevertheless. Cynthia's painting of Summer will play a role in a fun little scene in a future update too.
P.S. I'll post some "Weekly News" either tonight or tomorrow, depending on when I'll be back home today. Can't wait to share some more previews with you!

View attachment 3910886

-------------------------------------

View attachment 3910889

I'd like to introduce you to Sam, the first member of the local Irish folk punk band "The Jolly Executioners". I'm pretty sure Yun's gonna be happy with her bandmates. Summer too! wink wink

That's nice of you, thanks, but please get used to putting things like that into spoilers, that's what it's there for, thanks

Reactions: Ssato243

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
That's nice of you, thanks, but please get used to putting things like that into spoilers, that's what it's there for, thanks
Nothing there is a spoiler and neither does it need putting into one.

if there was 3 or 4, 4k images attached...then yes I agree...otherwise....what are you on about?

WeilBaum

Jun 30, 2023
Nothing there is a spoiler and neither does it need putting into one.

if there was 3 or 4, 4k images attached...then yes I agree...otherwise....what are you on about?
It is kontent spoiler and not everyone likes to be spoilerd and he does that by posting ingame content without a spoiler tag and by doing so he might ruin the anticipation for players and at the same time ensure that all those who don't want to be spoilerd have to avoid the forum. and the Posing pics are exclusive for patreons and therefore very highly spoilers

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It is kontent spoiler and not everyone likes to be spoilerd and you do that by posting ingame content without a spoiler tag and by doing so you might ruin the anticipation for players and at the same time ensure that all those who don't want to be spoilerd have to avoid the forum
It is a future 'potential' content spoiler, easily accessable by going to the Patreon page.

Please try not to patronise/educate people far more experienced with this forum and it's rules than yourself.

WeilBaum

Jun 30, 2023
It is a future 'potential' content spoiler, easily accessable by going to the Patreon page.

Please try not to patronise/educate people far more experienced with this forum and it's rules than yourself.
if you are so much more expirienced with the forum why are you defending someone who posts patreon exclusive kontent without hiding this with spoilers?
All I asked for is that he use
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021

View attachment 3910889

I hoped Yun would take Summer to a practice session of her new band. ;)

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Sam is not a read head, Every Irish band must have an obligatory redhead member. Sum will therefore become their mascot if nothing else.:p
That's a misconception. Despite having the highest percentage of redheads, the actual percentage is around 10%-30% of the population. (Globally the chances of having red hair is around 2%, making it the most recessive hair color genes) Haircolor still runs the gambit just like everywhere else.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes