4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021

Róisínintro.jpg

May I introduce you to Róisín. The founder and lead guitarist of The Jolly Executioners and a true daughter of the emerald isle with a lot of whiskey in the jars.

----------------------------------------------------

And nope this post doesn't need a spoiler warning

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020

View attachment 3913519

May I introduce you to Róisín. The founder and lead guitarist of The Jolly Executioners and a true daughter of the emerald isle with a lot of whiskey in the jars.

A redhead!
The honor of The Jolly Executionners as Irish Punk-Rock band is safe!
:)

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021

View attachment 3910889

I'd like to introduce you to Sam, the first member of the local Irish folk punk band "The Jolly Executioners". I'm pretty sure Yun's gonna be happy with her bandmates. Summer too! wink wink

--------------------------------------------
Jolly executioners? :unsure: :LOL:

link18

Sep 28, 2018
YOO this game is getting from great to even greater I'm so excited for what comes next :love:

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Well Sum won't be the only redhead now. I guess she won't have to be a triangle player. The VIP groupie suits her better. I wonder if Róisín got her tattoo from Rosa.

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021

View attachment 3913519

Looking forward to Summer tasting the whiskey straight from her big "jar". :sneaky:Maybe the other one could contain milk liquor. :D

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Taste that Irish cream.
I had actually this in mind, that I had once on the Azores. ;) It is delicious. Smooth and sweet with a mild milk flavour. :) I heard of , but had to look up the ingredients and they are similar except the almond extract and coffee. So the Irish cream fits better since she is Irish. :giggle:

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021

I did put it in spoilers for the sensitive people in this thread - even if it doesn't need to be according to forum rules (well one person tho thinks otherwise - ich meine dich Bruder ! ).

I feel sorry for those who are just following this game without being logged in, cause they miss out on it ....

Anyway here it is -->

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Best dev aight !

92559694-1440x720-1160x580-c-default.jpg
Had to add this pic... omg i'm old ...

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021

I did put it in spoilers for the sensitive people in this thread - even if it doesn't need to be according to forum rules (well one person tho thinks otherwise - ich meine dich Bruder ! ).

I feel sorry for those who are just following this game without being logged in, cause they miss out on it ....

Anyway here it is -->

Best dev aight !

View attachment 3918971
Had to add this pic... omg i'm old ...
Now, if Denise put some whipped cream on her titties and put the fruit on top. :) Or put them down there add some honey and have Summer eat them out of her. :sneaky:
Does the first picture happen after Yun's "teacher" scene or her kitty costume cuddles?

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I am all for the spanking of Lilly's ass! I wonder how clumsy Lilly is. Will she pathetically fall as soon as she try to run or will she out maneuver Sum's mom? Anyways it was part of Lilly's plan all along. :p

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes