4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I am just downloading this now fuck know how i missed this game :rolleyes:, I was wondering are all the girls dom/sub or is some of them just dommes?

to be honest i am not sure what i want to as dom/sub becos i love both in lesbo paths plus my autism does not help me becos making choices like this is hard for me :D:D

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I am just downloading this now fuck know how i missed this game :rolleyes:, I was wondering are all the girls dom/sub or is some of them just dommes?

to be honest i am not sure what i want to as dom/sub becos i love both in lesbo paths plus my autism does not help me becos making choices like this is hard for me :D:D
Hey Sb, been a while. I think you will be disappointed, what is there now is very tame.

However, this a top notch excellent VN that is well worth trying.

• Red Heart
Reactions: submissive -Ben83

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Hey Sb, been a while. I think you will be disappointed, what is there now is very tame.

However, this a top notch excellent VN that is well worth trying.
hey Mav yeah i kinda went back to my quiet ways, ah alright i will still play cos i am running out of things to play :). So there is not much dom/sub content then? oh well its just finished downloading i will see for myself soon i guess bud (y)(y)

Reactions: Maviarab

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
While there is some Dom/sub things going on, it's more playful than anything. As I think you'll discover, pretty much everything in the game is light-hearted and fun.
I am having a blast playing this i went sub route and i may go the dom route afterwards to see what it is like. So far i am really loving the game and the girls are hot just not to keen on cynthias hairstyle tho but she is a domme bitch so i guess i can ignore it :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jarulf and Maviarab

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
I am having a blast playing this i went sub route and i may go the dom route afterwards to see what it is like. So far i am really loving the game and the girls are hot just not to keen on cynthias hairstyle tho but she is a domme bitch so i guess i can ignore it :D
Ah, but see, Cynthia's a sub for my Summer. And she seems pretty happy about it. ;)

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Ah, but see, Cynthia's a sub for my Summer. And she seems pretty happy about it. ;)
I will look forward to putting in her in place once i go thru the dom path myself later once i have finished the sub route ;). Hopefully in the future would love to see our summer on a collar and leash on the sub route and vice versa on the dom route whooever i choose to dom :) :devilish:

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Yes! We need a white haired beauty with that name. ;) :) Blue eyes, white hair, pale skin, dark red lips and big boobs femme fatale. :D
I'm introducing two new ladies in the next update and y'all are like...
hungry-please-sir-may-i-have-some-more.gif

But seriously. I really appreciate that you can't get enough and I truly wish I was able to provide you with all the... uhm... things you desire, my workload is already at the limit though. Well, for now at least. But I'm listening ;)

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
View attachment 3954542

But seriously. I really appreciate that you can't get enough and I truly wish I was able to provide you with all the... uhm... things you desire, my workload is already at the limit though. Well, for now at least. But I'm listening ;)
We can't wait to get our hands on the new ladies update. :D

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Just remember, April and May cum before Summer, but Summer cums before Autumn and de Winter.

View attachment 3954542

Can't wait for the Irish punk band, but I think most of us agree that you could do season after season of Summer content, and we'd all be there for it.

Sep 26, 2020
Yes! We need a white haired beauty with that name. ;) :) Blue eyes, white hair, pale skin, dark red lips and big boobs femme fatale. :D
1724279150313.png
Oh, wait.
You said dark red lips.
Ruby lips, even?
Raven hair and ruby lips, sparks fly from her fingertips. Echoed voices in the night. She's a restless spirit on an endless flight. Ooh, ooh, witchy woman. See how high she flies.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Just remember, April and May cum before Summer, but Summer cums before Autumn and de Winter.

Can't wait for the Irish punk band, but I think most of us agree that you could do season after season of Summer content, and we'd all be there for it.
We must uphold the order of the universe. :LOL:

I absolutely agree with that sentiment. ;) By the way, what constitutes a "season" in this case? A month? A semester? A school year?

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
View attachment 3954549
Oh, wait.
You said dark red lips.
Ruby lips, even?
Raven hair and ruby lips, sparks fly from her fingertips. Echoed voices in the night. She's a restless spirit on an endless flight. Ooh, ooh, witchy woman. See how high she flies.
Oh, man. You all are rhyming today. ;) Is something in the water? :LOL:
Yes, blood red lips. And long fangs. Give me something like this. :love: (OK, she doesn't have blue eyes. It's more like an idealized version. :D)

Btw. even the Japanese made fanart of Elsa and Anna. :)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes