4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Who's that girl?
Literally called Winter, it is from an American web series produced by Rooster Teeth called "RWBY", the series is all inspired by the tales of the Grimm brothers to create a fantasy world, with its own technology and Lore.

Curiously, in this series there are 4 legendary maidens with the name of the seasons.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Literally called Winter, it is from an American web series produced by Rooster Teeth called "RWBY", the series is all inspired by the tales of the Grimm brothers to create a fantasy world, with its own technology and Lore.

Curiously, in this series there are 4 legendary maidens with the name of the seasons.
They already did the four seasons? We need to come up with something else. :)

Cartoon Summer is really cute. ;) It would be a shame to not utilize her in some way. She could appear in a character's dream or on a TV somewhere. ;) We already had ancient reptilian vagina, so why not? :D

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
But is she an Ice Queen?
Her look will freeze you in your tracks. A few words cast from her lips will put a spell on you a your bits will get hard as ice. The last words you remember uttering as a mist shrouds your mind will be "yes, milady." From then on every waking moment of your life will be spent fulfilling the wishes of your queen. :devilish:
Bad end (slave to the Queen of winter)

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Hi everybody,

as always, I first would like to welcome our new members! Fancy seeing you here. If you have any questions or other things you'd like to discuss, feel free to message me either here or on our cute, little . Thanks for your support And just in case you don't want your username to appear in the credits, shoot me short DM.

I just wanted to share some news on the progress. Despite having slightly less time available to work on the game due to new responsibilities in my life, things are going surprisingly well. If I would have to give you a number, I'd say around 75% of all renders are finished by now. I'm confident in being able to get to a 100% towards September 1st. As soon as that's done, I'll jump right into writing the code and dialogue which won't take even remotely as long as doing renders. So I think it's safe to assume that the early access version will see the light of day within the second week of September. I will share an exact date as soon as I feel comfortable enough with the progress being made.

Oh, by the way. There are some other cool news I'd like to share. "Summer In The City" made it into the top 25 most downloaded games in 2024 (so far) on It's nothing big, but still a nice little surprise, which certainly helps with motivation. Let's get Summer and the bunch to the top.

And now for your viewing pleasure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

are doing great. Thanks for hanging around and keeping Summer alive, everybody! Much love!

Flip

P.S. I will post a new devlog for FWBs sometime this weekend.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Nice to see Summer and Denise continuing with the private tutoring. :D I hope Summer strikes a sexy pose for the painting and that she is on the receiving end in the last picture. :love:
I saw the preview pic and you get to choose the pose in the same manner as you chose her dress.

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Is Felix intertwined with other characters or does hopping off of any path with him only result in missing out on Felix-isolated content?

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Up to this point his path is isolated. There could eventually be a threesome but as of now he has yet to intermingle with other characters beside max who is a big no because of the big P.
Sounds like it might be wise to at least accept him as a friend if he's friends with others in the story... it's tolerable, but not preferable.

Jarulf

Formerly 'AbsolutelyNotJarulf'
Aug 9, 2020
Is she real or just in Summer's head? :unsure: Like in "fight club" or a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde situation. If she is a twin sister then it's twin-cest. ;)
It's complicated. Winter is a version of Summer, from an alternate timeline of the erotiverse. She is and is not Summer, like Schrödinger's cat, both states at the same time. Just don't look, or the plot collapses.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes