4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
More movie posters? Why not! :D
Damn, I shouldn't have clicked on the spoiler. Not it's not a surprise anymore what Milly has in store for Summer. :( But yeah, looking forward to meeting the band! :love: Btw. how tall is the singer, 2m? o_O And Lilly is really asking for it. :sneaky: Did I see two kitties? :unsure:

Reactions: Ssato243

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
Wait...Lily's surname is actually Lardass? I thought that was a joke name Summer called her. And Shitballs and Rozalez? I refuse to believe Flip isn't making jokes with these surnames

• Haha
Reactions: afterlights

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Please put in spoilers; not everyone likes to see that type of content.
It was obviously meant a as joke based on the vague semblance of the characters involved. ;) I'd play Felix's route if Summer dominated him. ;) Even better with Maxine's assistance. :D
BTW. I found it on the mom 3d thread in the artworks forum. :)
The author is Tigertooth. He's got a whole series of pictures with these two characters. And the thread has lot of great pictures I wholeheartedly recommend to check out to people who like milf / mom stuff. ;)

Last edited:

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
She has only started college, so she's still pretty young. ;) And women's breasts tend to grow with age (and weight).
Breasts can continue growing until the early 20s, but typically have stopped growing by around age 18, barring things like pregnancy or (as you said) gaining weight. If Summer stays fit/lean and doesn't get pregnant, it wouldn't be expected for her to develop much more.

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Breasts can continue growing until the early 20s, but typically have stopped growing by around age 18, barring things like pregnancy or (as you said) gaining weight. If Summer stays fit/lean and doesn't get pregnant, it wouldn't be expected for her to develop much more.
She looks like she's an A or B cup in game. I hardy believe she'd get to this size that late in development without surgery.

Reactions: Rehwyn

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
If Summer stays fit/lean and doesn't get pregnant, it wouldn't be expected for her to develop much more.
That's a big if. You will gain weight with age. ;) I was a skinny teenager with 57 kg (1,7m tall). A doctor once asked me if they don't feed me at home. :) Now that I'm older I weigh 75 kg. :( You have to actively work to maintain your figure.

She looks like she's an A or B cup in game. I hardy believe she'd get to this size that late in development without surgery.
Damn, you have to spoil the fun. :p :giggle: It's fun to imagine she could look like that. :)

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
That's a big if. You will gain weight with age. ;) I was a skinny teenager with 57 kg (1,7m tall). A doctor once asked me if they don't feed me at home. :) Now that I'm older I weigh 75 kg. :( You have to actively work to maintain your figure.

Damn, you have to spoil the fun. :p :giggle: It's fun to imagine she could look like that. :)
and after 35-40 your tits will start to sag if you are not careful, also lots of hormonal changes. better keep up with exercise if one is able to. :oops: :cry:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
and after 35-40 your tits will start to sag if you are not careful, also lots of hormonal changes. better keep up with exercise if one is able to. :oops: :cry:
I'm a guy, but not being able to fit into older clothes, sometimes ones a have barely worn ceases to be funny after a few times. :LOL: :(Add problems with my back and I really should exercise. :(

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
I'm a guy, but not being able to fit into older clothes, sometimes ones a have barely worn ceases to be funny after a few times. :LOL: :(Add problems with my back and I really should exercise. :(
too bad f95zone is more tempting than exercicing :p ps! guys can get saggy "tits" too *manboobs* eeew! plenty of those to see on some beaches...
sorry, this is going off-topic. didn't want that...

• Haha

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Oh, for sure. My perspective is definitely skewed by my parents being ridiculously fit and active for their age. Over 70, both with a BMI around 20, doing yoga, strength training, kayaking, 5+ mile hikes multiple times per week. I'm half convinced they'll live forever.

Definitely gives me something to live up to. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
With that training regime they could get into professional senior sport competitions. :LOL:
I wish I was half as fit as they are. :LOL::cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Rehwyn
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes