4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
New update coming soon!

Hi everybody,

I'm happy to share the release date for update 0.50 with you today. The early access release for "Friends With Benefits" supporters will be out on September 16th 2024, followed by the public release on September 20th 2024. A brand new official Android version will also be released with the public release. I can't wait for you to play the game and I'm looking forward to hear what you think.

update_promo10.jpg

If you would like to support the development of "Summer In The City", feel free to visit my , or leave a donation on . I'd be eternally grateful.

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
New update coming soon!

Hi everybody,

I'm happy to share the release date for update 0.50 with you today. The early access release for "Friends With Benefits" supporters will be out on September 16th 2024, followed by the public release on September 20th 2024. A brand new official Android version will also be released with the public release. I can't wait for you to play the game and I'm looking forward to hear what you think.

View attachment 4022036

If you would like to support the development of "Summer In The City", feel free to visit my , or leave a donation on . I'd be eternally grateful.
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LETSGO.gif

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Will Lily manage to seduce Summer's mother? We'll know in next episode.
with some of the previous spoiler pictures I would say Lily succeeded in pissing her off. Now the question did she only squirted water on her with her gun or did she also remove her top? Was mom already sunbathing topless?

To find out as early as Monday(if Bob does not throw a pipe wrench in the gears) become a friend with benefit on Patreon or Subscribestar. Ok end of advertisement.

Reactions: Udayana

Jorjinocara

Jun 2, 2023
This is top level game. Not usually into lesbian only games but the girls are so fucking pretty and the story pretty nice too. Just became one of my favorites. Would like more spit play please!

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes